Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] I897UCKK4 [17.11.2011][Android 2.3.5]

Tip us?

Przekret
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1703

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM] I897UCKK4 [17.11.2011][Android 2.3.5]

I897UCKK4:

Android 2.3.5

Code:
Select Code
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK4                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK4                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
ro.build.date=Thu Nov 17 11:49:36 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1321498176                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEI-46                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I897                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I897                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I897                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I897                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=SAMSUNG                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I897                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I897-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD UCKK4 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I897/SGH-I897:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/UCKK4:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I897UCKK4                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I897UCKK4                                                           
ro.build.changelist=614489                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135695060/0858...C_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

Web: sampro.pl
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sinichi21
Old
Thanks Meter 297

DONATE TO ME
wow another 1 ty anyways
Current ROM: DynamicKat 2.0
Current Kernel: Stock
Current Theme: Dark Theme for Captivate

If I help you out give me a thanks button

tkienzle
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Nice!!! 2 nd...

Sent from innerspace on my hacked telly...
Psychoholic Slag
Woot sent from interspace on my linux pc
LINUX INSIDE EVERY THING BABY!!!

Yuna
Old
Thanks Meter 58
f**k my a**. again new build?
Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9500)

ScottyNuttz
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Amazing... Frankly, I'm amazed that anyone at Samsung cares enough about the old Captivate to keep iterating these builds and leaking them to us....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium
Here's what I'm working with:
Nexus 4 16GB Stock for now.
Captivate running CM10
Nook Color running CM10

Kyuta Syuko
Old
Thanks Meter 592
What happened to KK3?
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Build:1306 1308
ROM: Stock KOT49H.I537UCUCNE3
Theme: ADW Samoled Icon & Font, DCikonZ Skin, PlanetScapes LWP
Launcher: Apex Pro

Samsung Captivate

Build:1009
Bootloaders: I897UCKK4
ROM: SlimBean 4.2.2b6
Kernel: Samurai 2.0.2β ~ lulzactive ~ ROW ~ 1200 OC w/112% LiveOC (1344 total)
Modem: UGKG3
Theme: None
Launcher: Apex Pro

Mobile ODIN

Everyone needs a Dropbox

watsa
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1997

DONATE TO ME
Poor Johnsondr80, IlluminatedOne, ddoubt, CRT60, Kyuta Syuko and many other devs... I am happy that I don't have to keep up with these crazy leaks every other day
Galaxy S4 I337M (Black)

My Previous Work (Samsung Captivate)
Apex: http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch.../t-952588.html
Pinnacle: http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch...t-1247829.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4-2ndtwin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2473

DONATE TO ME
Przekret,
Thank you, again ! We Captivate owners do appreciate these leaks.

The Following User Says Thank You to 4-2ndtwin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronj1986
Old
Thanks Meter 116

DONATE TO ME
Is there root for this leaked version yet? What changes are noticeable? I'm just interested in removing Tethering Manager

4-2ndtwin
Old
(Last edited by 4-2ndtwin; 22nd November 2011 at 12:27 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2473

DONATE TO ME
Default Stock KK4 Kernel and Modem attached here.

^ FuguRoot Mod will work again. Use the zImage-root.tar attached to that thread. Please Read the Root instructions only. And obviously for step 6, use the stock kk4 kernel. Here's that thread... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=1

Here is the Stock KK4 Kernel...

Stocki897uckk4-zImage.tar

Here is the Stock KK4 Modem. It is not a cwm flashable zip. Just open the .zip and flash the modem.bin through Odin.

Stocki897uckk4modem.zip

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 4-2ndtwin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]