Flag Plock
Thanks Meter: 1,704

556 posts
Donate to Me
More
I897UCKK4:

Android 2.3.5

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK4                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK4                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
ro.build.date=Thu Nov 17 11:49:36 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1321498176                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEI-46                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I897                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I897                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I897                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I897                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=SAMSUNG                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I897                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I897-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD UCKK4 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I897/SGH-I897:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/UCKK4:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I897UCKK4                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I897UCKK4                                                           
ro.build.changelist=614489                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135695060/0858...C_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2011, 10:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 302

972 posts
Donate to Me
More
wow another 1 ty anyways
22nd November 2011, 10:44 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 20

255 posts
Nice!!! 2 nd...

Sent from innerspace on my hacked telly...
22nd November 2011, 10:56 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 58

869 posts
More
f**k my a**. again new build?
22nd November 2011, 11:18 AM   |  #5  
Maine
Thanks Meter: 32

424 posts
More
Amazing... Frankly, I'm amazed that anyone at Samsung cares enough about the old Captivate to keep iterating these builds and leaking them to us....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium
22nd November 2011, 11:25 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 595

1,684 posts
More
What happened to KK3?
22nd November 2011, 11:35 AM   |  #7  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Markham
Thanks Meter: 1,997

4,276 posts
Donate to Me
More
Poor Johnsondr80, IlluminatedOne, ddoubt, CRT60, Kyuta Syuko and many other devs... I am happy that I don't have to keep up with these crazy leaks every other day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2011, 12:05 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 2,484

3,038 posts
Donate to Me
Przekret,
Thank you, again ! We Captivate owners do appreciate these leaks.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4-2ndtwin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2011, 12:10 PM   |  #9  
Flag Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 117

1,101 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there root for this leaked version yet? What changes are noticeable? I'm just interested in removing Tethering Manager
22nd November 2011, 12:12 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 2,484

3,038 posts
Donate to Me
Stock KK4 Kernel and Modem attached here.
^ FuguRoot Mod will work again. Use the zImage-root.tar attached to that thread. Please Read the Root instructions only. And obviously for step 6, use the stock kk4 kernel. Here's that thread... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...03&postcount=1

Here is the Stock KK4 Kernel...

Stocki897uckk4-zImage.tar

Here is the Stock KK4 Modem. It is not a cwm flashable zip. Just open the .zip and flash the modem.bin through Odin.

Stocki897uckk4modem.zip
Last edited by 4-2ndtwin; 22nd November 2011 at 12:27 PM.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 4-2ndtwin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread