Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1703

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM] I997UCKK3 [21.11.2011][Android 2.3.6]

I997UCKK3:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK3                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK3                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Mon Nov 21 11:44:42 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1321843482                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-72                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKK3 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKK3:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I997UCKK3                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKK3                                                           
ro.build.changelist=746032                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135701349/12b8...C_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

Web: sampro.pl
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
Yeeehaaawww...! I wonder if video is fixed???

sent from DarkyRom v10.3 tweaked out!!

CheesyNutz
Old
Thanks Meter 2765
and here we go again
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
When I get home..if someone can report that video works..ill make a flashable rooted and deodexed Tom..

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
Edit....rom

qkster
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4509
Looks like xda flashers are guinea pigs for samsung programmers.

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
Lol

kkernaghan7
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Flashing the modem and kernel now. I've been running the UCKK1 leak for some time now because I like the 4G data icon (it makes me feel better lol). I've seen some better performance with the UCKK2 modem and kernel on the UCKK1 leak and I was only using them for a few hours before I saw this release. I will test the normal like the 160+ char text problem with the UCKJ# leaks well as data speeds and the other things with new modems and kernels. Testing while I make this post phone seems to respond better... I'm getting the average upload and download speeds both WiFi and 4G that I normally get. GPS is also about the same. Never had a problem with video on any of these leaks.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qkster View Post
Looks like xda flashers are guinea pigs for samsung programmers.
That's the best way to test a new build. I've noticed a lot of things fixed after people complained about them, then within a few days there is a new leak with the problems fixed. Real world testing on the down low.

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
Ok...ill post a flashable rooted version this evening for those who want it...so video is working for you?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prasadudwadia
Old
Thanks Meter 382
congrats! i like this one, im adding to the rom list, im waiting for the rooted one too :P
CURRENT: SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4 AT&T 16GB
-----------------------------------------
LG Google Nexus 4 16GB [SOLD]
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket [SOLD]
Apple iPhone 4 8GB [SOLD]
HTC Flyer 16GB WiFi [SOLD]
HP Touchpad 16GB [SOLD]
HTC Inspire 4G [SOLD]
Samsung Infuse 4G [SOLD]

HTC Aria [SOLD]
----------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to prasadudwadia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]