Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Tsugi (1-4) - FINAL [2.3.4] - W/OPTIONAL OC/UV KERNELS

Tip us?

sukhochir
Old
(Last edited by sukhochir; 8th January 2012 at 06:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius View Post
Anyone else have any negative issues with the 1-4 beta before I put it into the OP?
Need battery , cell network improvement, allways weak my phone signal in building and not successfully exiting (back button) applications maybe it drain battery (after existing application it not closed running application list, I killing self advanced task killer allways)

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

lotherius
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnralp00 View Post
It may have been theme related...I was getting fc android.system... something and wouldn't pair to sync in my truck. Will reflash and try again tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App
If you flashed a theme, it is very likely theme related.... Apkmanager likes to compress the sound file that is used to alert that bluetooth has successfully paired... doing so causes bluetooth to crash sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhochir View Post
Need battery , cell network improvement, allways weak my phone signal in building and not successfully exiting (back button) applications maybe it drain battery (after existing application it not closed running application list, I killing self advanced task killer allways)

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Are these issues you have in general with the G2X (which is a crappy phone) or are they new issues to this specific version of Tsugi that you did not have on the previous version?

QuizUp

Device Details:

PHONE: Nexus 5 - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 1: 2013 Nexus 7 LTE - Stock / Xposed
TABLET 2: 2012 Nexus 7 - Stock / Xposed / F2FS
PREVIOUS PHONES: Nexus 4 / LG G2X / Vibrant 3G / MyTouch 3G / LG Xenon / HTC G1 / HTC Touch Vogue / Sanyo KATANA / Motorola V220 / Nokia 5160 / Tin Can
PREVIOUS TABLET: HP TouchPad CM10.x
COMPUTER: Self-Built - Core i5 4670, 8GB DDR3, 240gb M500 SSD, OMFG Terabytes (7 TB last count), stuffed in a 2008 Dell XPS 730 case with a 27" AOC Monitor.
Google Plus

lotherius
Old
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
I'm done with the G2X.

I can't afford another phone right now, but as soon as I can, this thing's going on Craigslist. I won't pollute the thread with the reasons why, but I'm sure you can imagine.

1-4-12 is the last release of Tsugi. If anyone else wishes to work on it, feel free to do so, just make sure to give some credit.

QuizUp

Device Details:

PREVIOUS PHONES: Nexus 4 / LG G2X / Vibrant 3G / MyTouch 3G / LG Xenon / HTC G1 / HTC Touch Vogue / Sanyo KATANA / Motorola V220 / Nokia 5160 / Tin Can
COMPUTER: Self-Built - Core i5 4670, 8GB DDR3, 240gb M500 SSD, OMFG Terabytes (7 TB last count), stuffed in a 2008 Dell XPS 730 case with a 27" AOC Monitor.
Google Plus

shovelhead83
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
I'm done with the G2X.

I can't afford another phone right now, but as soon as I can, this thing's going on Craigslist. I won't pollute the thread with the reasons why, but I'm sure you can imagine.

1-4-12 is the last release of Tsugi. If anyone else wishes to work on it, feel free to do so, just make sure to give some credit.
Bummer i was looking forward to your next update. But i understand. Thanks for all you did Lo. You have my appreciation.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

jetbruceli
Old
Thanks Meter 434

DONATE TO ME
Thanks bud! Maybe u should try the cm side of roms?

Nvidia always!
Forget thanks, I want a high five!

lotherius
Old
Thanks Meter 590

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetbruceli View Post
Thanks bud! Maybe u should try the cm side of roms?

Nvidia always!
I'm using my own homebrew port of MIUI currently, but even now I am having the same issues I've always had... for me it's mostly the constant signal loss that I didn't have issues with on my old phone.

QuizUp

Device Details:

Google Plus

wendellc
Old
Thanks Meter 39
I was looking forward to an ics from you but thanks for all your time and effort you put into this phone. I upgraded to a nexus myself for about 2 weeks and then the wife took it. The g2x is now being used by my son and I just manage it for him. This phone wasn't all bad because of devs like yourself who made this phone great.

What phone are you looking to get?

jnralp00
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Did a fresh install. Still doesn't pair. It is a android com.settings.... error. And I don't blame you for leaving. I'm sick of the problems with this thing too. Thanks for all your work on this phone nevertheless.

the minister
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up only rom that works

for me ive tried every rom this is the first one that meets all my needs newest voice search and other apps youtube works fast fcc cam and video works for chat with p990 cam after deleting a few things like the launcher replacing it with launcher pro no sd card mix up i only had a problem when i flashed the oc kernel wifi works although i dont use my phone as a phone i use my nokia cuz lg sucks the in call popping was to much for me all i can say is your rom kicks ass

C0dy
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
I'm using my own homebrew port of MIUI currently, but even now I am having the same issues I've always had... for me it's mostly the constant signal loss that I didn't have issues with on my old phone.
Just wondering, what phone did you plan on switching to?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe