[UPDATED 23.05.12][APP] Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 for ARM v6
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 for ARM v6
I present to you the new version for devices based on ARM v6 processors.
(Our smartphone just refers to this device group)
You can install the new version of either of three ways:
1. As usual apk file (all required libs are included) - signed_Adobe_Flash_Player_18.104.22.168.apk
2. As CWM flashable zip (all required libs are included) - FlashPlayerARMv6.zip - need to "mount system" before flash
3. As CWM flashable zip (all required libs are included) - FlashPlayerARMv6_no_need_to_mount.zip - NO need to "mount system" before flash
From the installation files are removed larger and useless library, which has markedly reduced occupied space in the device memory.
Thanks to toreton & lubomyr from 4pda.
*Previous versions for all processor types*
1. Download attached com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_22.214.171.124.apk
2. Download attached lib.zip
3. Install com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_126.96.36.199.apkbut don't launch it!
4. Copy with RootExplore lib-files from lib.zip to /data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib/
5. Fix permissions for lib-files as on attached screenshot.
6. That's all. Flash will work in any browser you will use.
Thanks to NitroOxid and vlzSilver from 4pda.
Flash has never worked for me on Opera Mobile. Only in instances when i downloaded the official version of flash (as found on Market) then would Opera Mobile detect and show accordingly in Settings. But it doesn't even work then too so what the heck.
The phenomenon of the XDA Recognized Developerrovo89‘sXposed Frameworkis … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?