Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel]Amaze ICS(v031)OC~1.73/IntellidemandV3/UV/CIFS+UTF-8/FauxSound[May-21]

Tip us?

bmbrad
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Oh yeah! Let's see some magic faux!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

gaww
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Just wondering if we will be seeing any further kernel development on the Amaze, or will the lack of code in areas like WiFi make this impossible?

masondoctorjt
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww View Post
Just wondering if we will be seeing any further kernel development on the Amaze, or will the lack of code in areas like WiFi make this impossible?
I am wondering the same thing. I know faux is taking a break from the sensation, so maybe he will have some news for us on the Amaze.

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9052

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by masondoctorjt View Post
I am wondering the same thing. I know faux is taking a break from the sensation, so maybe he will have some news for us on the Amaze.
I tweeted him for you.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9052

DONATE TO ME
Got a response.

https://twitter.com/faux123/status/211595990518611968
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masondoctorjt
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Thanks for checking anyway. At least stock kernel does support 2way call recording, so I'm ok for now.

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
People should just check here for kernel source, and try to avoid bothering people who simply can't do anything about it until it drops http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
Literally, the source could drop any day now, most htc have their source drop within a month or two of their official update to ICS.
Something to feel good about at least, a lot of devices are on kernel 2.6.39(amaze one x), at least we are 3.0+, this will be much better for development once we get source.

Issues with the AMAZE 4g? Come stalk the always up to date, always maintained, Ultimate Guide to Everything Amaze-ing!(Amaze 4g BIBLE!)!
Current Device: International Galaxy S3 i9300
Other Devices: Nexus 7

eggydrums
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly View Post
People should just check here for kernel source, and try to avoid bothering people who simply can't do anything about it until it drops http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
Literally, the source could drop any day now, most htc have their source drop within a month or two of their official update to ICS.
Something to feel good about at least, a lot of devices are on kernel 2.6.39(amaze one x), at least we are 3.0+, this will be much better for development once we get source.
I've been checking a lot lately ! People here should too!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggydrums View Post
I've been checking a lot lately ! People here should too!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Even though I set it up to e-mail me when the word AMAZE is added to the first page, I check every morning! I was wondering if anyone else was checking

Issues with the AMAZE 4g? Come stalk the always up to date, always maintained, Ultimate Guide to Everything Amaze-ing!(Amaze 4g BIBLE!)!
Current Device: International Galaxy S3 i9300
Other Devices: Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to Silentbtdeadly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9052

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Even though I set it up to e-mail me when the word AMAZE is added to the first page, I check every morning! I was wondering if anyone else was checking
People just want an update since it has been a while since we heard from him. Don't blame them.

Quote:
Same here! lol