Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Kernel]Amaze ICS(v031)OC~1.73/IntellidemandV3/UV/CIFS+UTF-8/FauxSound[May-21]

OP faux123

9th May 2012, 04:30 AM   |  #1171  
bmbrad's Avatar
Senior Member
SoCal
Thanks Meter: 22
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Oh yeah! Let's see some magic faux!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
14th May 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #1172  
Senior Member
Western NC
Thanks Meter: 548
 
3,932 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Just wondering if we will be seeing any further kernel development on the Amaze, or will the lack of code in areas like WiFi make this impossible?
9th June 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #1173  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 167
 
981 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

Just wondering if we will be seeing any further kernel development on the Amaze, or will the lack of code in areas like WiFi make this impossible?

I am wondering the same thing. I know faux is taking a break from the sensation, so maybe he will have some news for us on the Amaze.
9th June 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #1174  
hasoon2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,289
 
3,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masondoctorjt

I am wondering the same thing. I know faux is taking a break from the sensation, so maybe he will have some news for us on the Amaze.

I tweeted him for you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #1175  
hasoon2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,289
 
3,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Got a response.

https://twitter.com/faux123/status/211595990518611968
The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2012, 03:14 PM   |  #1176  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 167
 
981 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Thanks for checking anyway. At least stock kernel does support 2way call recording, so I'm ok for now.
10th June 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #1177  
Silentbtdeadly's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 793
 
1,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
People should just check here for kernel source, and try to avoid bothering people who simply can't do anything about it until it drops http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
Literally, the source could drop any day now, most htc have their source drop within a month or two of their official update to ICS.
Something to feel good about at least, a lot of devices are on kernel 2.6.39(amaze one x), at least we are 3.0+, this will be much better for development once we get source.
10th June 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #1178  
eggydrums's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly

People should just check here for kernel source, and try to avoid bothering people who simply can't do anything about it until it drops http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
Literally, the source could drop any day now, most htc have their source drop within a month or two of their official update to ICS.
Something to feel good about at least, a lot of devices are on kernel 2.6.39(amaze one x), at least we are 3.0+, this will be much better for development once we get source.

I've been checking a lot lately ! People here should too!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
10th June 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #1179  
Silentbtdeadly's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 793
 
1,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggydrums

I've been checking a lot lately ! People here should too!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Even though I set it up to e-mail me when the word AMAZE is added to the first page, I check every morning! I was wondering if anyone else was checking
The Following User Says Thank You to Silentbtdeadly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #1180  
hasoon2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,289
 
3,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly

Even though I set it up to e-mail me when the word AMAZE is added to the first page, I check every morning! I was wondering if anyone else was checking

People just want an update since it has been a while since we heard from him. Don't blame them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly

People should just check here for kernel source, and try to avoid bothering people who simply can't do anything about it until it drops http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads
Literally, the source could drop any day now, most htc have their source drop within a month or two of their official update to ICS.
Something to feel good about at least, a lot of devices are on kernel 2.6.39(amaze one x), at least we are 3.0+, this will be much better for development once we get source.

Same here! lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes