Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Defy CM9 Progress?

Tip us?
 
felipeap
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 95
Join Date: Oct 2010
Well... It did boot. Nothing really works, even the settings or the calculator... there are no 3 buttons, it has adw launcher, a yellow / gold theme and a killer bootanimation. Gotta say I get pretty happy booting up ICS for the first time and having material proof that the kernel can boot it up =D
 
UEman
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 318
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeap View Post
Well... It did boot. Nothing really works, even the settings or the calculator... there are no 3 buttons, it has adw launcher, a yellow / gold theme and a killer bootanimation. Gotta say I get pretty happy booting up ICS for the first time and having material proof that the kernel can boot it up =D
The them isn't gold or yellow, the colours are just messed up.
 
felipeap
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 95
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by UEman View Post
The them isn't gold or yellow, the colours are just messed up.
Well... the insane bootanimation is yellow =D
 
UEman
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 318
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeap View Post
Well... the insane bootanimation is yellow =D
It is yellow because the colour are messed up, if you use the bootanimation with CM7 it is blue
 
bvbfan
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 50
Join Date: Jun 2011
We can waiting for CM9 and kernel it's not problem, ICS will work well in our kernel.
 
wysuszony
Old
#16  
wysuszony's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by UEman View Post
It is yellow because the colour are messed up, if you use the bootanimation with CM7 it is blue
yep, I recored a movie with this bootanimation on Cm7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEu33QZXqWk
 
josuearisty
Old
(Last edited by josuearisty; 27th November 2011 at 01:46 PM.)
#17  
josuearisty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 280
Posts: 1,265
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere!
@BravoMotorola I hope we get it now, we need to make camera works at least in gingerbread!!

@blackwing182 here you are, I hope somebody here help us with the camera.

@popcorn1122 this is originally a defy port.

Here is download page:
http://defy-cm.net//ics-test0/

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more