[ROM] IceDroid -(ICS-PORT)- Close'd Project!

Search This thread

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
ehm, yeah guys please PM if you like to talk about that you do in this thread,

Also SD-Card is now mounted

So upcoming release will have a working sd-card

Jgreenmusic

Sep 14, 2011
Danbury
its not funny ok? if you think you are smart, you are too dumb...
thevudiyapaya....

How can YOU call anyone dumb? When you spell like a toddler and your grammer is....well my 2 year old has better grammer. Lol. Relax chief. Its all family.

Optimus One
MiKs CM7 with a2sd(awaiting Ciao X's Christmas Present of Open Optimus and open script update)
Franco s Kernal
748/480 smartassV2
J. Green
" I'm not a Dev, but I flash alot"

aspee

Aug 7, 2011
mumbai
www.aspeeration.tk
I try to replace radio lib with phoenix but GSM not working yet :(
the main problem is GSM and touchscreen once they r fixed we can test it more otherwise fixing other things are also tough :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No i have not yet given up!

FOR SCREENSHOT'S GO HERE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1360728

This Port is Closed Project 14/12/2011

This rom was never ment to be fully working, this was a project i did to see if we were able to get ICS on our beloved O1! (Sucess)

As im not a developer (And no my dream is not to develop app's!) So this will maybe get working BUT NOT BY ME!

Now Enjoy to play around on this ROM! // Regard's

If you want to edit, play or even give it a try to make this faster, Go Ahead!

There's No need to ask :cool:

IceDroid

-(Implements ICS Goodies For LG-P500)-

©IceDroid
    Exactly.:cool:
    No harsh feelings but this is the truth,.:eek:

No harsh feelings true,but SWEATTAIMI,you're a A++ class spammer/lamer. We're not talking about this specifically,we're talking about what you did here.
    Dr. Notor was the only one who said this to you,and I was like "finally!" but you became suicidal.
    You open 400.000 projects @ a time,but you always leave them. What happened to Honeycomb? iHero? etc.

Here are some tips to make you look more "professional" here,just some tips,you're not forced to do that. I can't blame you for this,these are just tips :)

1°) Use DOTS not COMMAS to finish a phrase. Do NOT abuse of saxon genitive.

You say,for example: Zip Work's. As wikipedia says,

In English language teaching, the term "Saxon genitive" is used to associate the possessive use of the apostrophe (the commonly-termed "apostrophe s") with the historical origin in Anglo Saxon (also known as Old English) of the morpheme that it represents. The Saxon genitive is one of the ways in modern English of forming a genitive construction, along with the preposition "of".
    Is zip making some work here? No. I don't talk english that well too,don't worry.

2°) Also,when you write a thread,DO NOT separate old 1° post stuff with commas,dots etc. but delete them. And learn how to use capital letters.

Hope you radically change your way to write and to act here :)
    Check this. I saw in cisox post
    ,we need msmtouchscreen.idc kernel touchscreen driver to make it work properly.
    Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Cun u téll me hao tu du dat?? i nub plz fixxxxxxxx and port karnél 9.0.1.2.3 okkkk
    SweatyTimey, u always start some **** and never finish. Maybe u should stop what ur doing and learn some more stuff.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    V 0.01

Initial Release

Changed Boot.img to CM7
    Changed libsurfaceflinger (ZTE uses a patched libsurfaceflinger.so file as their hardware is made so screen is basically upside-down

V0.02 http://www.multiupload.com/SS7QAPDU6G *New Link*

SD-Card Now Mounted (Thanks to Rockr172) for telling me what file that were forgotten (seriously brainslap aint good, i totaly couldn't remember this file's name)
    SU Is now pre-installed using latest su binary file's aswell *Working* (Tested SetCPU and it gained root)

V0.03

Coming up when we got more to work ^____^