FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][*NEW*] |Aug 6th| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ ICS 4.0.3 Tweaks / Beats / Blue ¯´·.¸¸. -

10,477 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,051

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 25th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th February 2012, 10:02 PM |#991  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers

More
An ICS ROM is out of the question now. Not until HTC decides to at least leak an ICS build for the Amaze. Xboarder was having a tough time even getting bluetooth to work with his Sense 3.5 port because the Sensation and Amaze have different BT/WiFI chips and editing HTC"s framework for that is a royal pain in the ass. And in the end.. it'lll still just be patch work. Might as well wait a little more for the ICS ROM to come out from HTC
The Following User Says Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th February 2012, 10:03 PM |#992  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MildewMan

I'd be happy with just a few more options in this rom like:

1. The ability to deny certain permissions to apps instead of all or nothing (like in CM).

Well...really that's all I can think of. I love this rom!

Well there's apps on the market that let you do just that. Not everybody needs that kind of control... I definitely don't
The Following User Says Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 10:06 PM |#993  
Flag Saint Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Really? You wouldn't happen to know of one off the top of your head would you?
26th February 2012, 10:07 PM |#994  
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 112

More
i installed your energy rom on my friends inspire and holy crap his device was more fun to play with then mine haha, when/if we get 3.5 from you would be amazing been running x 3.5 and its pretty damn good as well. would rather have the version on the inspire though cause this one seems to be missing a lot for some reason
26th February 2012, 10:08 PM |#995  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax

i installed your energy rom on my friends inspire and holy crap his device was more fun to play with then mine haha, when/if we get 3.5 from you would be amazing been running x 3.5 and its pretty damn good as well. would rather have the version on the inspire though cause this one seems to be missing a lot for some reason

I could try porting my 3.5 ROM to the Amaze. We'll probably be missing some functionality like BT, but for ME that would not be an issue since I never even turn on BT. Hehe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 10:13 PM |#996  
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

I could try porting my 3.5 ROM to the Amaze. We'll probably be missing some functionality like BT, but for ME that would not be an issue since I never even turn on BT. Hehe

tbh, ive never turned it on since i got my amaze haha xD so im with you on that one!
26th February 2012, 10:18 PM |#997  
Flag West Jordan
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:

+ 1

Would love to try some NRGZ 3.5 out on the Amaze!
Ran your stuff on my Sensation and loved it.
26th February 2012, 10:23 PM |#998  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:

Plz!!! I've been dying for an nrg 3.5 Rom!!

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk
26th February 2012, 11:27 PM |#999  
SLC, UT
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:

Yea, I've been on Android I've two years and have used BT once...so I say that'd be a good new project . X's is good, but not 100% and I like your subtle blue theme.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA App
26th February 2012, 11:45 PM |#1000  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
I guess I'm the only one that uses bt.
26th February 2012, 11:47 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:

Undervolting or overvolting brings nothing but headaches and instability. Not worth it. The ROM has great battery life as it its.. leave it alone

Thanks! True enough!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread