Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][*NEW*] |Aug 6th| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ ICS 4.0.3 Tweaks / Beats / Blue ¯´·.¸¸. -

OP NRGZ28

3rd February 2012, 06:30 AM   |  #511  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 67

245 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanompin23

Battery percentage is not very reliable.
Went down to 20% today, then plugged in to charge up to 54%. Came home frm work and have been on xda and youtube for over an hour, and battery still shows 54%.
Restarted the phone and now battery shows 59%. Weird and weirder..
Other than that, no more random bootloops, no random force closes, all is well!

sounds like you should boot into CWM and wipe battery stats. might clear up any stray battery readings.
The Following User Says Thank You to lnxpro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2012, 08:02 AM   |  #512  
Flag Arroyo Grande
Thanks Meter: 173

667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy

+1. Best ROM I've tried on any phone. Feels like an upgraded stock. Virtually no bugs. Now if I can just learn how to use this sick camera... Everyone's pics on the official pic thread look so much nicer than mine.

Make sure you have the camera resolution set to 8mp and I uncheck widescreen for a bit higher resolution. Also make sure "Auto Enhance" is checked. If you are having a problem with flash bleed, which will really screw up the quality with low light shots, go to this thread for the fix:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=flash+bleed
The Following User Says Thank You to frodoboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2012, 08:54 AM   |  #513  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have found that you do not have the "swype" ability when you select the search button on the phone or try to do a Google search via example Google search widget.

I searched thread and forum for keyboard fix, if any one can pointme in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
glacierguy
3rd February 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #514  

n/a posts
Wtf happened? I woke up with a full battery at 730 and was down to 40% by 830. All I did was speed test and wells Fargo apps plus my live wave wallpaper. I restored a backup I created 1/31 to see if will fix... Maybe rogue app.

Also, I was throttled by tmo this week and today I'm supposed to be on a new data cycle. I called tmo and they said I am on no restriction right now. I'm currently getting 60 kb/s dl speed

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
3rd February 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #515  
Account currently disabled
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 131

896 posts
Quote:

Wtf happened? I woke up with a full battery at 730 and was down to 40% by 830. All I did was speed test and wells Fargo apps plus my live wave wallpaper. I restored a backup I created 1/31 to see if will fix... Maybe rogue app.

Also, I was throttled by tmo this week and today I'm supposed to be on a new data cycle. I called tmo and they said I am on no restriction right now. I'm currently getting 60 kb/s dl speed

Turn off account sync and u will b fine. Prolly facebook been sync all night.
glacierguy
3rd February 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #516  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felinos11

Turn off account sync and u will b fine. Prolly facebook been sync all night.

Lol Facebook is for the birds... I deleted all fb off of my device. I do have Twitter though, and if its trying to sync when getting 60 kb/s speed, it may be draining on a battery. Still doesn't explain my speeds...

3rd February 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #517  
Flag Planet Android
Thanks Meter: 112

505 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lol Facebook is for the birds... I deleted all fb off of my device. I do have Twitter though, and if its trying to sync when getting 60 kb/s speed, it may be draining on a battery. Still doesn't explain my speeds...

You're still being throttled. Call tmo back and speak with tech support. Highly unlikely a ROM issue.
glacierguy
3rd February 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #518  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance Ill

You're still being throttled. Call tmo back and speak with tech support. Highly unlikely a ROM issue.

They said they will have an engineer fix in next 72 hours... Smh. I haven't really been able to enjoy this ROM since newest release because of tmo... And is it just me or does their customer service just SUCK lately. I'm so tired of having to be xferred to Loyalty Department

Edit: throttle has been lifted and I am good to go!

Last edited by glacierguy; 3rd February 2012 at 05:47 PM.
3rd February 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #519  
Account currently disabled
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 131

896 posts
Quote:

They said they will have an engineer fix in next 72 hours... Smh. I haven't really been able to enjoy this ROM since newest release because of tmo... And is it just me or does their customer service just SUCK lately. I'm so tired of having to be xferred to Loyalty Department

Do some shots and you won't be so sensitive to download speeds
glacierguy
3rd February 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #520  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felinos11

Do some shots and you won't be so sensitive to download speeds

Lol too early for shots. My boss may not appreciate

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread