[APP] Updated TrackID : Major UI change [ICS style] No More DRM [lock/unlock bl]

Search This thread

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
All credits go to lastword112 who figured out the way to get the new update from the Market. Thanks a lot for the original thread. :)

Now, I give you the bare apk file, install as a normal application.

DOWNLOAD - mirror

* It can also be installed along with the older version that came with the phone, it will not replace it. It works for devices with unlocked bootloaders too.

If you prefer to get the app yourself, directly from the Market, you need to install the app Market Access
(unless you live in Sweden, in which case, this thread is not that useful to you to begin with :D)

Launch Market Access and set custom country code: 24003.
Then open Market and search for "trackid".

ENJOY!!!

11%2B-%2B1

trackid2.png

trackid3.png

Last edited:

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
He has already uploaded the apk!! Well you need root access, then download something like market enabler, use 24003 in the set custom option. You can Chrome to phone this link to your device and open it via market. :Market Link for TrackID™

Actually, it's: "she has already uploaded the apk!" :p :D
Nice tip on the Chrome2Phone use!
Thanks again! :)
Also anyone using the Titanium restore method you posted in General, DON'T RESTORE APP & DATA, restore APP ONLY! ;)

Reactions: lastword112
Mar 22, 2011
Bangalore, India
Help !!!!

Works fantastic !!!! But plz can any1 help me to make it the stock app:(....i.e. replace the original track id with this new track id.... It would be useful for creating likes on facebook via Music Player

soumya_digi

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Kolkata
Works fantastic !!!! anyway to replace the built in track id with this one? then facebook likes and radio track id should work on stock rom?

Moved it to /system/app, renamed it to trackid.apk, but still no luck with FB Likes. :(
So, not working for unlocked bootloaders.

EDIT: However, you can like from the TrackID app itself after it successfully recognizes the song.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All credits go to lastword112 who figured out the way to get the new update from the Market. Thanks a lot for the original thread. :)

Now, I give you the bare apk file, install as a normal application.

DOWNLOAD - mirror

* It can also be installed along with the older version that came with the phone, it will not replace it. It works for devices with unlocked bootloaders too.

If you prefer to get the app yourself, directly from the Market, you need to install the app Market Access
    (unless you live in Sweden, in which case, this thread is not that useful to you to begin with :D)

Launch Market Access and set custom country code: 24003.
    Then open Market and search for "trackid".

ENJOY!!!

11%2B-%2B1

trackid2.png

trackid3.png

It gives an error when it tries to identify the track.

I used it on WiFi, bootloader unlocked, stock 4.0.2.

There is some problem with the service, sometimes there are errors, try again after a couple of minutes, like i said there are still bugs that need to be fixed.
    Facebook Likes stop working after bootloader unlock permanently, nothing you can do about it.

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk

This is not 100% true, there is a way for us who have unlocked thier bootloader to have the like button 'WORKING' again in stock music player. Please refer to me thread :D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1488391
    not available in market,even after following your steps

She has already uploaded the apk!! Well you need root access, then download something like market enabler, use 24003 in the set custom option. You can Chrome to phone this link to your device and open it via market. :Market Link for TrackID™
    He has already uploaded the apk!! Well you need root access, then download something like market enabler, use 24003 in the set custom option. You can Chrome to phone this link to your device and open it via market. :Market Link for TrackID™

Actually, it's: "she has already uploaded the apk!" :p :D
    Nice tip on the Chrome2Phone use!
    Thanks again! :)
    Also anyone using the Titanium restore method you posted in General, DON'T RESTORE APP & DATA, restore APP ONLY! ;)