Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Phantom's Blazer Rom[Yo][8/2/12][v0.1.5][FF18]

Tip us?

j_shelton1988
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post
Ehhhhhh? D: Sliding left or right moves my toggles left and right, while holding puts me into display options.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk
The black notification bar at the top is what you slide

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to j_shelton1988 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jocelyn
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_shelton1988 View Post
The black notification bar at the top is what you slide

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Yes, I realize I can slide from the left most wifi all the way to the right to flashlight, but I'm really not following how to get empty sun or full sun. If I toggle it's half or auto, if I long press it puts me into display options.

tkemack
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Close the notification slider and try again

Edit: there are only two settings here. Auto or manual. Half sun in manual. Should be able to drag finger left and right on top bar when notification/toggle panel is closed
The Following User Says Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frankquattrone
Old
Thanks Meter 2
So, any recommendations on the best modem to go with 4.1? I'm updating my brother's phone and he doesn't know anything about flashing ROMs. I just need it to be stable since he's just visiting and once he goes back home, he won't know what to do if there is a problem. I put him on 3.8 and stuck with EK02 modem awhile back. Is FB27 modem an "official" release and very stable or should I stick with EL29? I'd trade-off a some performance for highest stability and reliability. Thanks.

quocamole
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post
Yes, I realize I can slide from the left most wifi all the way to the right to flashlight, but I'm really not following how to get empty sun or full sun. If I toggle it's half or auto, if I long press it puts me into display options.

turn off autobrightness. long press the notification bar w/o dragging it down. then slide your finger left or right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cxX1gKxRM

Jocelyn
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack View Post
Close the notification slider and try again

Edit: there are only two settings here. Auto or manual. Half sun in manual. Should be able to drag finger left and right on top bar when notification/toggle panel is closed
Oh wow, I was doing it to fast! That's nice and thank you both

tkemack
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankquattrone View Post
So, any recommendations on the best modem to go with 4.1? I'm updating my brother's phone and he doesn't know anything about flashing ROMs. I just need it to be stable since he's just visiting and once he goes back home, he won't know what to do if there is a problem. I put him on 3.8 and stuck with EK02 modem awhile back. Is FB27 modem an "official" release and very stable or should I stick with EL29? I'd trade-off a some performance for highest stability and reliability. Thanks.
Modems are very much try and see, it all depends on area. What works for me may not work for you. They are very easy to switch back and forth. Sorry, there is not a correct answer to your question

frankquattrone
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack View Post
Modems are very much try and see, it all depends on area. What works for me may not work for you. They are very easy to switch back and forth. Sorry, there is not a correct answer to your question
Thanks. I'll try them out. By the way, what is the latest official Sprint modem version? Is it still EL29?

tkemack
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankquattrone View Post
Thanks. I'll try them out. By the way, what is the latest official Sprint modem version? Is it still EL29?
Yes. All fb and fc are leaks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

12MaNy
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 748
Damn.....goo-inside.me download is still 40 minutes. I'll post a mirror when I'm done downloading

Some older work and ports...

Green Machine - HERE

Dark Fire X - HERE

Dark Fire Blue X - HERE

Android soldier and supporter of a world that's rid of Apple!

Tags
echo echooo echooooo, febtober, overstew was here, roms we don't need roms