Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM]Phantom's Blazer Rom[Yo][8/2/12][v0.1.5][FF18]

OP PhantomHacker

9th March 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #5401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
476 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn

Ehhhhhh? D: Sliding left or right moves my toggles left and right, while holding puts me into display options.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk

The black notification bar at the top is what you slide

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to j_shelton1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 05:55 PM   |  #5402  
Jocelyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 222
 
930 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_shelton1988

The black notification bar at the top is what you slide

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Yes, I realize I can slide from the left most wifi all the way to the right to flashlight, but I'm really not following how to get empty sun or full sun. If I toggle it's half or auto, if I long press it puts me into display options.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #5403  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Close the notification slider and try again

Edit: there are only two settings here. Auto or manual. Half sun in manual. Should be able to drag finger left and right on top bar when notification/toggle panel is closed
The Following User Says Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #5404  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
So, any recommendations on the best modem to go with 4.1? I'm updating my brother's phone and he doesn't know anything about flashing ROMs. I just need it to be stable since he's just visiting and once he goes back home, he won't know what to do if there is a problem. I put him on 3.8 and stuck with EK02 modem awhile back. Is FB27 modem an "official" release and very stable or should I stick with EL29? I'd trade-off a some performance for highest stability and reliability. Thanks.
9th March 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #5405  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn

Yes, I realize I can slide from the left most wifi all the way to the right to flashlight, but I'm really not following how to get empty sun or full sun. If I toggle it's half or auto, if I long press it puts me into display options.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk


turn off autobrightness. long press the notification bar w/o dragging it down. then slide your finger left or right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cxX1gKxRM
9th March 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #5406  
Jocelyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 222
 
930 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack

Close the notification slider and try again

Edit: there are only two settings here. Auto or manual. Half sun in manual. Should be able to drag finger left and right on top bar when notification/toggle panel is closed

Oh wow, I was doing it to fast! That's nice and thank you both

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #5407  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankquattrone

So, any recommendations on the best modem to go with 4.1? I'm updating my brother's phone and he doesn't know anything about flashing ROMs. I just need it to be stable since he's just visiting and once he goes back home, he won't know what to do if there is a problem. I put him on 3.8 and stuck with EK02 modem awhile back. Is FB27 modem an "official" release and very stable or should I stick with EL29? I'd trade-off a some performance for highest stability and reliability. Thanks.

Modems are very much try and see, it all depends on area. What works for me may not work for you. They are very easy to switch back and forth. Sorry, there is not a correct answer to your question
9th March 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #5408  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkemack

Modems are very much try and see, it all depends on area. What works for me may not work for you. They are very easy to switch back and forth. Sorry, there is not a correct answer to your question

Thanks. I'll try them out. By the way, what is the latest official Sprint modem version? Is it still EL29?
9th March 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #5409  
tkemack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 196
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankquattrone

Thanks. I'll try them out. By the way, what is the latest official Sprint modem version? Is it still EL29?

Yes. All fb and fc are leaks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkemack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #5410  
12MaNy's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 770
 
2,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Damn.....goo-inside.me download is still 40 minutes. I'll post a mirror when I'm done downloading

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
echo echooo echooooo, febtober, overstew was here, roms we don't need roms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes