new easier rooting method

Search This thread

willcaff

Aug 11, 2011
vance
if you have the samsung stratosphere there is only one known root method which involves pushing su and busy box and if your like me those parts never seem to work so i found out that if you use the heimdall method to just flash the zImage kernel. you can then use superoneclick to gain root access without manually pushing su and busy box.:D

Meshaq

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix
Way too new

Hello my name is Michael I am very new to this a buddy of mine has a droid charge that is rooted and has a few roms and I am very interested in being able to get ride of the bloat ware and something called bonicle wifi tethering???? however half of the stuff I have seen on this Thread alone is a foreign language to me. Can some please please please give me a step by step so i can get my phone rooted thank you very much Stonet tried to use the tank you button but wouldnt work for your last post thank you. if easier ym email is Miszcakjr@gmail.com thanks

Meshaq

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix
5 1/2 Hours later

I came up with this website and working on trying to root by following the steps. However having issues with my phone not coming up on the drive side of it. step 4 or 5 i think wont let me post the think to the website

Meshaq

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix
got a bit further still stuck

I get the kernel on and flashed but im having issues with the steps to remount and find the device been looking here and the rooting section of rootzwiki but still no LUCK PLEASE half way there and the noob needs help