[Question/Answer] Ask Here !

26th November 2011, 07:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 632

2,261 posts
More
I am starting this thread, since it seems a lot of users are posting their problems in the Development section. It has become confusing for the other users who are new to this website to post thier queries in other thread. This thread will generally be answered by experienced users and we will continue to help as long as you guys do not create a mess here -:d
26th November 2011, 08:32 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

58 posts
My phone have only 11gb internal memory. Is it normal? I though its 16gb phone
26th November 2011, 08:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 9

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ushi

My phone have only 11gb internal memory. Is it normal? I though its 16gb phone

Ya thats normal 11 gb for user...around 2 gigs is for apps...plus rest for system..
The Following User Says Thank You to abirsharda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2011, 02:28 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

259 posts
More
New user of a Galaxy Note, I remarked a strange thing with the way the Galaxy Note manage the wifi connexion. At my home, I've one Wifi network. One access point is into my desk and the second into my living room. When I connect my Note on the wifi into my desk room, I got the Wifi at 100% (of course as I'm at 2m of the antenna ;) ). Now, if I move from my desk to my living room, the Galaxy Note still remain connected to the Wifi of my desk room witch is not good because I lost the 90% of my wifi power.

My question is now: Does it exist any solution to have my Smartphone switching automatically depending on witch room I am ?

For example, with my iPhone and/or iPad, both device automatically use the more powerfull signal (the one of my desk room when I'm in and as soon as I'm more closer of the antenna of my living room it switch to this antenna).

Last information, same problem with a Galaxy S2.

Is it a limitation of Android or a "specificity" of Samsung devices ?

Thx for your feedback !
1st December 2013, 07:59 AM   |  #5  

2 posts
Force shutdown every time I runs any application
Hello, newcomer's here. I've rooted my N7000 & installed stable CM 10.1.3 ROM, but I can't run any apps more than 10 minutes or less.

When I runs an app (especially games), even when the battery was 100%, the device will force shut. When I immediately turned it on after the

force shutdown, it will force shut at cynogenmod boot screen, but sometimes when I managed to (barely) get in, the battery bar indicates there's

only 1% charge left. So, I thought I should try BatteryCalibration, but still the same issue. Then I thought maybe it's the ROM, so I

installed the updated nightly version CM 10.2 ROM, and the same issue occurs again. I've searched in "All Forums" and found the idea on "wipe

battery stats" in recovery after install new ROM, but I can't find that option in CWM. Then, I read the idea of wiping battery stats has no effect at

all in the battery issue (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2256038). So, I flashed the stock ROM back and I didn't

face any issue on force shut and rapid battery drain anymore. But I've found a similar situation faced by other member in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506468. Do I have to go that far just for remedy?

Is there any solution for this? Because I like custom ROM than using the stock, it's fast and swift RAM usage. Thanks for any advice on this.
1st December 2013, 09:52 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2,686

7,102 posts
More
Did you try a different battery to start with.?
1st December 2013, 11:42 AM   |  #7  

7 posts
my N7000 (factory firmware 4.1.2) was in charging, then suddenly its turn off automatically, then i switch on it, it stuck at boot screen..
cannot go recovery mode,
can go download mode with android logo, not ' ! " logo

flash back factory firmware, ordin stuck at boot.bin..FAIL

help
1st December 2013, 12:26 PM   |  #8  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91

Did you try a different battery to start with.?

Nope, I don't have any spare battery for my device. Just bought it 2 weeks ago.

I'll consider your advice. Thanks.
Last edited by jambang; 1st December 2013 at 02:45 PM.
4th December 2013, 03:50 PM   |  #9  

3 posts
Cool N7000 screen
Hi, I'm not sure wether this is the right thread, but it is a question and I do need an answer..

Does anyone know wether the display of N7000 is the same as SHV-E160L?
I have one N7000 with a broken glass and LCD, and can get hold of a SHV-E160L for same price as the display only.. Would there be a way to frankenstein the LTE possibilities of SHV-E160L into the N7000?

Hope someone has hands on experience with this.. At least the screen part, since it is the main reason for the project..
LTE would be the icing on the cake..
4th December 2013, 04:16 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2,686

7,102 posts
More
Not sure of the screen but LTE is the compatibly dependent on SOC. The SHV has a snapdragon processor and Exynos doesn't have.

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread