Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][GB] 2.3.7 | CM7 | SwiftDroid SDSL v3.0 | Kernel 2.6.35.10 REVO | Miroslav_mm

OP lavero.burgos

11th March 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #621  
eoghan2t7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 2,156
 
4,190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Andreno200 update: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1539281

always backup before installing there were graphic glitches on cm7 for the wildfire s but i fixed them
The Following User Says Thank You to eoghan2t7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #622  
Senior Member
Flag Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Thanks Meter: 109
 
474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoghan2t7

Andreno200 update: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1539281

always backup before installing there were graphic glitches on cm7 for the wildfire s but i fixed them

Do I have to download that file attached to the post in the link you posted?
Is that the one you fixed?

And I've found this topic about Beats Audio.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1525759

Would it work for the gt540?
11th March 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #623  
eoghan2t7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 2,156
 
4,190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin255

Do I have to download that file attached to the post in the link you posted?
Is that the one you fixed?

And I've found this topic about Beats Audio.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1525759

Would it work for the gt540?

Yeah download the attached file and I don't no if beats will work on the gt540 haven't had time to do any gt540 tests for mods etc due to deving on my main phone

Sent from my Wildfire S using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eoghan2t7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #624  
Senior Member
Flag Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Thanks Meter: 109
 
474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoghan2t7

Yeah download the attached file and I don't no if beats will work on the gt540 haven't had time to do any gt540 tests for mods etc due to deving on my main phone

Sent from my Wildfire S using xda premium

Then I'm patching right away I think I'll try Beats too, I have a backup so what could happen?
11th March 2012, 04:16 AM   |  #625  
-Grift-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
4,497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Interesting gonna try later thanks for the post
11th March 2012, 09:48 AM   |  #626  
Tempo1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin255

Then I'm patching right away I think I'll try Beats too, I have a backup so what could happen?

Let us know the result pleeease...
OFF topic: Should these work with other ROMs like Utopia???

Tempo1980
The Following User Says Thank You to Tempo1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #627  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
The files in the .zip file have exactly same size in comparison to those in SDSL and Lewa. This means SDSL is already up to date and no need to flash this zip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo1980

Let us know the result pleeease...
OFF topic: Should these work with other ROMs like Utopia???

Tempo1980

I was about to change ROM and decided to try this on IceFroyo by Scorpio. Now system freezes after bootscreen. IceFroyo is CM6 like Utopia. I was going to change anyway.
Last edited by foner81; 11th March 2012 at 10:19 AM.
11th March 2012, 10:30 AM   |  #628  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
adreno update is not working - phone hangs during startup (ROM PCFv6). Beats audio works but I had to replace AudioFilter.csv file from my rom (PCFv6 and SDSL have the same AudioFilter.csv).
Last edited by kretos; 11th March 2012 at 10:36 AM.
11th March 2012, 01:27 PM   |  #629  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kretos

adreno update is not working - phone hangs during startup (ROM PCFv6).

Didn't try these drivers but ones from SDSL 1.0 are working fine with Utopia (with REVO kernel. Don't remember if I tried with regular.).

Anyway, extract files from SDSL 1.1, push them to system and report :)
The Following User Says Thank You to Z O X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #630  
Senior Member
Flag Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Thanks Meter: 109
 
474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Beats Audio is perfect on v1.1 there's a noticeable difference
But I don't recommend the Adreno patch, some games stopped working I'm restoring the phone now...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod7, miroslav_mm, rom, sdsl, swiftdroid
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes