[KERNEL][AOSP] LorD ClockaN (lordmodUEv8.5-CFS-VIVO-2.0)
The new kernel by LorD ClockaN for AOSP(cyanogen and MIUI) roms is here.
This is 8.6b3 of his DHD kernel for vivo.
Please try it and post reviews which will help him to further work on incredible s kernels.
A big thanks to LorD ClockaN for his great kernels.
Governors explained: (Thanks to LorD ClockaN )
- Instead of sampling the cpu at a specified rate, the governor will scale the cpu frequency up when coming out of idle.When the cpu comes out of idle, a timer is configured to fire within 1-2 ticks. If the cpu is 100% busy from exiting idle to when the timer fires then we assume the cpu is underpowered and ramp to MAX speed.
- Is an improved version of interactive governor.
– Available in most kernels, and the default governor in most kernels. When the CPU load reaches a certain point (see “up threshold” in Advanced Settings), ondemand will rapidly scale the CPU up to meet demand, then gradually scale the CPU down when it isn't needed.
– Available in some kernels. It is similar to the ondemand governor, but will scale the CPU up more gradually to better fit demand. Conservative provides a less responsive experience than ondemand, but can save battery.
– Available in most kernels. It will keep the CPU running at the “max” set value at all times. This is a bit more efficient than simply setting “max” and “min” to the same value and using ondemand because the system will not waste resources scanning for CPU load.
– Available in some kernels. It will keep the CPU running at the “min” set value at all times.
– A method for controlling the CPU speed that isn't currently used by SetCPU. For best results, do not use the userspace governor.
- Very agresive version of smartass.
- Tweaked Interactive governor by Imoseyon by adding more features like suspend/wake profile.
- Tweaked and ported from 2.6.38 base Ondemand governor by Imoseyon by adding more features like suspend/wake profile.
P.S: This kernel is not for Sense Roms !
Samsung Galaxy S3 (pebble blue)
Android Revolution HD 22.2 | Stock Kernel