Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Tip us?

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96 View Post
I believe nAa answers to our questions too. When we asked him about something, he replies too.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
As I said, paul answer us a lot more. (not that nAa don't say nothing).

qtu
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Come on! No more comparing of people. Let's just see what the developers will, shall, may and can do.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA
"Close your eyes and lean on me, when you feel afraid, when you lose your way. My love, I'll be there just for you."
-qtu@xda
Sendo S2 > Sony Ericsson K700i > Sony Ericsson G502 > Nokia N82 > Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Try GG-ROM) > Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (Powered by nAa Kernel and ICS)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qtu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icerebro
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96 View Post
I believe nAa answers to our questions too. When we asked him about something, he replies too.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
Paul could be a good developer, and did a lot for us, but always he is making what he want, and we have to depend on him... that's bad! If he doesnt wanna do it anymore, ok, thats it!!

Let's wait for nAa
iCerebro
Moto X - XT1058 ----> Stock

smallz2k
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by icerebro View Post
Paul could be a good developer, and did a lot for us, but always he is making what he want, and we have to depend on him... that's bad! If he doesnt wanna do it anymore, ok, thats it!!

Let's wait for nAa
paul IS a great developer, he's proved his skills over and over keeping our out of date phones running well and on the best software possible-all the work he puts out here for everyone to use is for free-for him to please half of the people half the time would be a miracle-Everyone has different aspects that are 'important' to them, paul has always taken on board what we have said (most of the time took it on the chin)-he has alot more patience than i have with the constant repetative noob questions that get fired at him every day-not only has he (like most other xda devs) kept his ROMs as up to date as possible-but i assume they have to juggle this around their work/school/lives....and for you to say 'he could be a good dev' is partly comical but also a tad disrespectful- he's good enough to be mentioned for actually bringing ics/cm9 to the xperia x series by Android and CM so .........no disrespect meant i just found your comment out of order after the work he has put in...like they say ' you can please some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all the time! '

Rant over....back to topic....
As the late great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm far too drunk to taste this chicken!"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smallz2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pgalvin14
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Please come back Paul

Hey Paul,
havent heard from you for a while. seems last while you are backing off from this project... whats up, dont give up man, so much progress, sure you dont have access to xda- you found a solution, sure you dont have a u20i any more- just keep developing and engage some testors, sure your somthing else- you'll figure that out too... we believe in you paul, you can fix camera, you can fix the rest, you can fix anything.
now- go do it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pgalvin14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

static28
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 922
dont worry guys.. Paul wont leave us.. I know it

PRESS "THE BUTTON" IF YOU THINK I DID!
My Soaps:
U20i - MiniCM9 +nAa ICS 04 kernel OWSUM!
SK17i- Official cm9.1 + FXP Kernel nice!
ST18i- Super JB + SuperFusion kernel.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to static28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BPaul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,249

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by static28 View Post
dont worry guys.. Paul wont leave us.. I know it
Quote:
Paul wont leave us
Really?

- Index - GitHub - VK - Facebook - Google+ -
Devices
  • Xperia acro S
  • Optimus Black
Xperia Overlay for S/Ion/acro S/ Soon
All custom firmwares, where mentioned Bravia Engine, xLOUD, Beats Audio, Dolby Mobile. Are not based on the stock firmware from SONY or HTC very very poor. Remember that!
Click thanks button please
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faiyyaz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-xxx View Post
Really?

I belive him.. N also u.. I know you'l come up with something new which we always love ..

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Need Root/CWM Recovery or Unlock/Relock your Bootloader? Try this SE_Tweaker_Tool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Line Mod For Messaging For Cm7, Cm9.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Fix your Keyboard Led Lights with KEYBOARDFIX

nightwing369
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-xxx View Post
Really?

Yep , because we're friends , we're bro's . That's why dude!
Future hopes:
Unlock bootloader, use ICS/JB rom; &/OR get Sony Xperia™ Z OR
Sony Xperia™ V

now: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - Android: MiniCM7 Pro - V21 by paul-xxx
previous custom rom: 2.1.1.Clean.0.0 by pfonck
before: Sony Ericsson W580i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 7
history: Sony Ericsson K300i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 3; Nokia 3510i - Series 30/40 software platform
vintage: BT Trium - ?

If my post helped you in any way , please click the .Thanks. button!
The Following User Says Thank You to nightwing369 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BPaul
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,249

DONATE TO ME
Well X10 Mini Pro. I'm not going to buy. No money

But decided to problems with the internet provider!
- Index - GitHub - VK - Facebook - Google+ -
Devices
  • Xperia acro S
  • Optimus Black
Xperia Overlay for S/Ion/acro S/ Soon
All custom firmwares, where mentioned Bravia Engine, xLOUD, Beats Audio, Dolby Mobile. Are not based on the stock firmware from SONY or HTC very very poor. Remember that!
Click thanks button please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ics, u20i, x10 mini pro