Tip us?

generalnikitos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
add to rom russian localization plz

Rattlesnk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I get Status 7 message when i try to install it on u8110 how to install it. I partitioned my sd card, then did a full wipe and it wont install..

salva93
Old
Thanks Meter 4
data don't work....

paslanmaz
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default 8120

beta 6 ans 7 have got same problem first boot takes decades when it open all icons and home secreens mics after reboot its not open again ı guess it will never useful for my humble phone

IdeosDev
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4198

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by paslanmaz View Post
beta 6 ans 7 have got same problem first boot takes decades when it open all icons and home secreens mics after reboot its not open again ı guess it will never useful for my humble phone
Read Instruction Properly & Do Flash Gapps to Fix it!

focusprakash
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Zackconsole
Really super ROM. But data is not working

Sent from my U8150 using XDA

paslanmaz
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackconsole View Post
Read Instruction Properly & Do Flash Gapps to Fix it!
ı am afraid ı already did it my phone is u8120 and cwm 5.0.2.7

sx01
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello Zack, instelled beta 7 but i have same problem of beta 6 phone sim not working no access pin request to unlock sim after boot, maybe the tips of the pin code sim removal is inusable in this beta 7 because during this operation phone menu crashing and is not possible to modify this option of security After beta 5 this bug in the previous version no problem. At conclusion the phone comuncation(call, sms) is unavailable on this rom version.
Please Fix It very soon thanks
For the rest of the rom works well and is more 'fast beta 6, sorry you have not yet provided multilingual support as in previous versions, but which was great and present in the beta 5, I think this problem is solved enough problems without a language pack to install as a zip file with CWM.
Oh I use it for everyday use your rom already 'since Beta 4, hello and thank you and congratulations.

victix11
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnk View Post
I get Status 7 message when i try to install it on u8110 how to install it. I partitioned my sd card, then did a full wipe and it wont install..
Try using this version of CWM, it's actually build for the u8150 so be careful using it. Don't touch your trackpad/ball if you have one (don't know 'bout the u8110 but the u8120 crashes when touching it while in CWM). Flash the recovery like a normal ROM (I recommend doing a backup before) then do a full wipe and install the ROM. Worked for me with other u8150 ROMs, guess it'll work for this one too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CWM-5.0.2.8-u8150.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.10 MB, 18 views)
Current Phone: Cheapass non-android phone :P
Current tablets: Nexus 7 16GB (2013)
Nexus 7 32GB (2012)
Old phones: Alcatel One Touch 995 Ultra (not sent back after repairing by manufacturer=>money back)
Huawei u8120 (Vodafone 845) (Broken)

Love my nexus 7's!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to victix11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paslanmaz
Old
(Last edited by paslanmaz; 29th March 2012 at 10:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Default same

ı have changed my recovery to2.8 and flashed beta rigth after it ı have flashe gapss and same result first boot take too much after it open home secreens mixes each other and it gives miui home stoppet error after reboot it dont open again endless boot animation
and ı forgot to say that ı followed instruction

Tags
awesome, creator rules, ice cream sandwich, ice cream sandwich u8150, ics, ics for u8150, miuiv4, u8150