Recently, I read some reference from some Chinese Forum..
There are Rooted ROMs... and tutorials about how to root by youself..
If you decide to create a rooted rom by yourself..
You need a Linux environment to do that...
Here's how I did mine...
1. First of All, download the latest ROM from Huawei official site..
2. Unzip it, you'll have a folder "dload"
3. Extract the file" system.img.ext4" from the Update.zip
4. Copy the "system.img.ext4" into your Linux Environment..
5. mount the image file like these...
#mount -o loop system.img.ext4 /mnt/tmp
6. put the "superuser" binary into the path /mnt/tmp/xbin
#cp su /mnt/tmp/xbin
7. Assgin the correct permission to the su binary
#chmod 6755 /mnt/tmp/xbin/su
8. Unmount the path and copy the system.img.ext4 into the original Update.zip
9. Put the "dload" folder into the root directory of a Micro-SD
10. Power Up your mediapad, when it vibrates, press and hold Volume Down until you see the Android icon, and it will try to flash the new ROM.
11. After everything is done, Look for Super User from Market, you'll see.
For su binary.. you can find it here http://androidsu.com/superuser/