Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] restore

OP A5D

29th November 2011, 10:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
can anyone tell me how can i restore all my apps(which are both on sd-ext and phone) via a nandroid backup???
i made a backup of my system in cyanogen...now im shifting to other rom...
if it is possible to restore only the apps then plz tell me the steps
29th November 2011, 11:47 AM   |  #2  
arfu34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 22
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5D

can anyone tell me how can i restore all my apps(which are both on sd-ext and phone) via a nandroid backup???
i made a backup of my system in cyanogen...now im shifting to other rom...
if it is possible to restore only the apps then plz tell me the steps

Advanced Restore-->restore data..
n ur apps n contacts sms will be back againn..
29th November 2011, 05:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Thanks buddy.!
But way about my apps which are on sd-ext partition?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App
29th November 2011, 08:57 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Restore data, restore sd-ext. I am using this way every time i am flashing something new.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
30th November 2011, 10:28 PM   |  #5  
rodlee123's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Is it work between cm7 and other custom rom based stock i.e andro-id, emanon etc ???

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
1st December 2011, 08:26 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodlee123

Is it work between cm7 and other custom rom based stock i.e andro-id, emanon etc ???

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

No..
I usually switch between different cyanogen mods because I get bored of it
I wanted to switch to cm7.2 from cyanogen music edition ...bit now I switched back to music edition..
As squadzone's cm7.2 lacks a2sd inbuilt and I fear if enable it and then restore me data like stated above ..ill freeze my fone ...so im wid music edition for the time

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App
5th December 2011, 12:48 PM   |  #7  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,470
 
2,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5D

No..
I usually switch between different cyanogen mods because I get bored of it
I wanted to switch to cm7.2 from cyanogen music edition ...bit now I switched back to music edition..
As squadzone's cm7.2 lacks a2sd inbuilt and I fear if enable it and then restore me data like stated above ..ill freeze my fone ...so im wid music edition for the time

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

you do not need to wipe data and cache just wipe dalvik cache in advanced option so you do not need to restore it again and again thats a better thing to do
5th December 2011, 01:12 PM   |  #8  
neil.richard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag lucknow
Thanks Meter: 167
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5D

No..
I usually switch between different cyanogen mods because I get bored of it
I wanted to switch to cm7.2 from cyanogen music edition ...bit now I switched back to music edition..
As squadzone's cm7.2 lacks a2sd inbuilt and I fear if enable it and then restore me data like stated above ..ill freeze my fone ...so im wid music edition for the time

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

for a2sd u can use an app called "s2e"...it works great on CM7!!!

galaxy fit + CM7.1 (2.3.7) + 801Mhz

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes