Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 54,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09][PORT][CRT] Shake & Bake Mix Up [2/8/12]

Tip us?

imjuzdatguy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
Estimated time arivals is a big no no... you don't ask when stuff will be fixed, confide in the fact the dev knows what he's doing and will fix it in his own time.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:
Ahh true sorry and thanks for the definition. And I do trust in the dev team completely thanks again guys.

zman519
Old
Thanks Meter 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjuzdatguy View Post
I know I'm flaming this thread but I made a mistake instead of 5 signal bar can you make it as stock EL30 and use 6 signal bars I think its more Actuate. Thanks again sorry for being such a pain In the you know what.
Dude did you even LOOK AT THE FILE I MADE FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY?!? Flash it over the theme & you will have what you just asked for.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford
The Following User Says Thank You to zman519 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9676
Lets stay on topic guys... Cheers!
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
The Following User Says Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

travmofosho
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
Lets stay on topic guys... Cheers!
Thanks PG101...

Dont forget to hit Thanks if someone helps you out [/CENTER]

imjuzdatguy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519 View Post
Dude did you even LOOK AT THE FILE I MADE FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY?!? Flash it over the theme & you will have what you just asked for.

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
Thanks that's perfect so ill just wait for power mod , 1x/3g bigger icon, on screen keyboard theme to be added in I gotta another question that android character that show up for contacts with no pictures on this theme when I make or receive calls it goes back the that ugly default human cut out is there anyway to keep that exact android character with the blue theme in that spot? I looked and didn't know how to do it on my own

imjuzdatguy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can use help from someone I want to see if I Could ASK for a CWM zip fold containing the android print that this theme has for contacts without pictures I want to use that act layout for calling a receiving calls instead of the stock green human cut out that clearly doesn't match.

travmofosho
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjuzdatguy View Post
I can use help from someone I want to see if I Could ASK for a CWM zip fold containing the android print that this theme has for contacts without pictures I want to use that act layout for calling a receiving calls instead of the stock green human cut out that clearly doesn't match.
Ask in Q & A

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmofosho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr Dack
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Looks great.
Any plan to make a red version?
I cant find any red themes for El30.
Main thing I'm looking for is a red dialer.

travmofosho
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 424

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dack View Post
Looks great.
Any plan to make a red version?
I cant find any red themes for El30.
Main thing I'm looking for is a red dialer.
Hmmmm interesting you say that! I never even noticed lol for EI22 I fell like we had a bunch of red themes but I guess none got ported to EL30... I will definetly look into it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to travmofosho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BoscoCosta
Old
Thanks Meter 1
not sure what i'm doing wrong but i've tried a bunch of times to install this theme but it just doesn't install. I'm using legendary final MTD version. Any ideas?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe