[Q] Motorola Triunph MIUI rom on X6?

OP superviked

12th December 2011, 10:10 AM   |  #21  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 79

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah

Vijayar, r u porting frm cm7? If frm miui 1.11.11, do i need full wipe? Including data wipe?

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA App

I was on CM7, did a full wipe to install this build. If you are on Miui11111 then just do an update of the new build. No need to wipe anything.
12th December 2011, 01:33 PM   |  #22  
Flag Kuantan
Thanks Meter: 349

534 posts
Donate to Me
More
Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

12th December 2011, 02:07 PM   |  #23  
Flag Bangalore

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah

Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

Checked my device with root explorer, it is showing 1.11.25. Suggest take a backup of your existing rom. Do clean wipe and clean install of this build.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Additional observation, Camera & video is working fine as long as you don't flash the latest V5 UC kernel. I had flashed and Video @ 720P was crashing, reverted to TJ's original kernel, all working fine.
12th December 2011, 06:56 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 28

101 posts
hi

can anybody upload the file to other host? i can't download the file

TQ
The Following User Says Thank You to daredevil07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2011, 11:29 PM   |  #25  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 112

267 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil07

hi

can anybody upload the file to other host? i can't download the file

TQ

Here you go that the link :- http://www.box.com/s/y4m1uahvxn6bb06mn7a5
hope you can download it from here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yashwantsingh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2011, 04:28 AM   |  #26  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 92

293 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar

Well the incoming call volume is working most of the time well, some random calls still has problems of low volume but most are normal unlike CM7 which always has low volume (not tried latest updated, but for this problem the ROM is a fantastic build by Edowar). Yes I did a 720p Video record for about a minute, it seems okay. What I did was complete wipe of Dalvik, cache and factory and then updated to this new one. I also flashed UC V5.

Well I did wipe dalvik and cache but I can't afford to wipe data/factory, even though I do have complete backup. I just can't go through syncing again, and yes hd recording doesn't work with uc kernel. I still have the call volume issue for all incoming calls. Any other suggestions.
13th December 2011, 11:16 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 28

101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwantsingh

Here you go that the link :-
hope you can download it from here.

perfect mate! thanx
13th December 2011, 01:28 PM   |  #28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 553

1,265 posts
More
It works...... I downloaded, installed and find first visible difference is data speed + connectivity .... good over RC2

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...
13th December 2011, 02:08 PM   |  #29  
Flag Bangalore

291 posts
[/COLOR]I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...[/QUOTE]

If you are not a great user of Cam & Video than go ahead and update with UC V5. The device flys, but yes issues crop up with Video & CAM when on this kernel.

Unfortunately this is the last build by Isaac (he ported this for Triump and has moved on to CM9). Lets hope for the best with the Champs out there !
13th December 2011, 03:52 PM   |  #30  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 45

56 posts
More
SD Kernel
I have flashed this kernel http://androidforums.com/triumph-all...ui-kernel.html

using the darkside gov with vr scheduler and let it clock down to 64000 and have had good results with performance and battery life. quadrent scores in the 2700 not overclocking.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread