XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Motorola Triunph MIUI rom on X6?

Tip us?

vijayar
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Vijayar, r u porting frm cm7? If frm miui 1.11.11, do i need full wipe? Including data wipe?

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA App
I was on CM7, did a full wipe to install this build. If you are on Miui11111 then just do an update of the new build. No need to wipe anything.

zukriaksah
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

vijayar
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

Checked my device with root explorer, it is showing 1.11.25. Suggest take a backup of your existing rom. Do clean wipe and clean install of this build.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Additional observation, Camera & video is working fine as long as you don't flash the latest V5 UC kernel. I had flashed and Video @ 720P was crashing, reverted to TJ's original kernel, all working fine.

daredevil07
Old
Thanks Meter 9
hi

can anybody upload the file to other host? i can't download the file

TQ
The Following User Says Thank You to daredevil07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yashwantsingh
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil07 View Post
hi

can anybody upload the file to other host? i can't download the file

TQ
Here you go that the link :- http://www.box.com/s/y4m1uahvxn6bb06mn7a5
hope you can download it from here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yashwantsingh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nayneshdev
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar View Post
Well the incoming call volume is working most of the time well, some random calls still has problems of low volume but most are normal unlike CM7 which always has low volume (not tried latest updated, but for this problem the ROM is a fantastic build by Edowar). Yes I did a 720p Video record for about a minute, it seems okay. What I did was complete wipe of Dalvik, cache and factory and then updated to this new one. I also flashed UC V5.

Well I did wipe dalvik and cache but I can't afford to wipe data/factory, even though I do have complete backup. I just can't go through syncing again, and yes hd recording doesn't work with uc kernel. I still have the call volume issue for all incoming calls. Any other suggestions.

daredevil07
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwantsingh View Post
Here you go that the link :-
hope you can download it from here.
perfect mate! thanx

vivekb
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
It works...... I downloaded, installed and find first visible difference is data speed + connectivity .... good over RC2

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...

vijayar
Old
Thanks Meter 79
[/COLOR]I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...[/QUOTE]

If you are not a great user of Cam & Video than go ahead and update with UC V5. The device flys, but yes issues crop up with Video & CAM when on this kernel.

Unfortunately this is the last build by Isaac (he ported this for Triump and has moved on to CM9). Lets hope for the best with the Champs out there !

cowsgo
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Default SD Kernel

I have flashed this kernel http://androidforums.com/triumph-all...ui-kernel.html

using the darkside gov with vr scheduler and let it clock down to 64000 and have had good results with performance and battery life. quadrent scores in the 2700 not overclocking.