~02.03.2012~ 【U8800】 2.3 Official Update 【Latest】
New update is up!
Version is : V100R001C00B528G001
It has all languages android have!
This upgrade need to accomplish 1 upgrade packages upgrade in the one step below, the file name cant be revised:
Step1: include UPDATE.APP
- Prepare a formatted Micro SD card which at least has 512MB available space. Make sure your handset is powered off and then insert the MICRO SD card into the handset.
- Make a dload directory on SD card root directory
- Copy the Step 1\ dload\UPDATE.APP to SD card.
- Long press volume up + volume down + power button on the handset to startup you device until device into upgrade model, the handset will upgrade and shutdown automatically.
- After upgrade success , Restart the handset.
- It will reboot few times.
- Check the Build number is 100R001C00B528G001 . You can see it in Settings->About Phone..
- When the wifi open and screen is off phone reboots.
- Some phone gets imei=0 (please backup your imei)
- Not sure but I have network issues. Sometimes my phone gets "unreachable" state even I have 4 bars.
- There is a widget problem, "The widget loading problem" after each reboot.
- On calls your sound is very husky. You can try to solve changing build.prop "ro.config.dualmic=true" to "ro.config.dualmic=false"
- Some users reported screen lag, freezes and and glicthes.
- Sound (your sound from calls) not very good.
- Widgets get "The problem loading widget" on every reboot.
- Haptic feedback not work on capatitive keys.
- There is no safe way for downgrading.
I go back to cm7 like this;
- Copy B138 dload to internal memory - This is important.
Power off your phone go to pink screen. Notice: you can't go the pink scren without sd-card. So, after copying dload directory insert sd card.
- Go to pink screen
- In pink screen, I replace all the files from my 2.2 backup. (If you don't do that, downgrade not work. Its failed step 2/2)
- Remove sdcard from phone and start the B138 update like always.
- After installing phone should open normally.
- Once your phone open normally, you can install cwm and flash any rom you want it.
I noticed cwm data backups not works, I don't know why its not worked. Maybe some experience person can explain that to us.
- Please notice, Even if this version worked on my phone, that doesn't mean it will work for you. You can try, I'm not responsoble of anything
Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness!
Twitter @ Ozgurce
l Facebook @ Ozgurce