Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get unlimited data!

Tip us?

dpiddy14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsumeikuro View Post
They're a business they want to make money, not a crime. If you don't like their policies/bundles then go to another carrier? Just saying you have your choices .
I'm a customer and I want to save a buck or get more for my money. As of now I did what was inside their policies. So yes I did have a choice to get more for my money by doing what is inside their policies. Not a crime.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Cares
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
As a Verizon employee, I can promise you that the unlimited data will NOT stick. They audit accounts for things just like this, if you were not supposed to have it, the feature will be removed.
And as a Verizon customer that spoke with a Verizon CSR and supervisor ... they guaranteed this change will stick.

They even gave me their personal names and e-mails. They were well aware of what they were doing and had to get the supervisor to manually overwrite and change my plan from 4GB to unlimited.

ftmaniac948
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Wow, talk about cs. Iv never seen anything like that before

I'm living on a yellow submarine
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!!

Thadrow
Old
Thanks Meter 82
I did this about two weeks ago when it started surfacing. I called and just said can i get the 30 dollar mobile hotspot. I didnt mentiom unlimited as that probably triggers them to say no. Just say 30 mobile hotspot feature. On first try said it, boom she said its done. Check i have unlimited, went to change my plan to remove hotspot and kept the 30 dollar unlimited. Everythings been unlimited since.

Evo4gLI
Old
Thanks Meter 90
This actually does work.....I just did this on my line, and they upgraded me to unlimited data with the hotspot....I'm going to wait a day before I cancel it though, this way it doesn't look really really suspicious. It's going to anyway, but it will still look better than cancelling it immediately after the call lol.
T Mobile LG G3 Stock Rooted

Thadrow
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo4gLI View Post
This actually does work.....I just did this on my line, and they upgraded me to unlimited data with the hotspot....I'm going to wait a day before I cancel it though, this way it doesn't look really really suspicious. It's going to anyway, but it will still look better than cancelling it immediately after the call lol.
Grats. Feels good having no limits huh? Especially on a great network too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Thadrow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tynman11
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Didn't work for me. The cheapest option they gave me was a 6GB data plan with hotspot.

Evo4gLI
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadrow View Post
Grats. Feels good having no limits huh? Especially on a great network too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Definitely...I had unlimited on Sprint, but their network sucked so bad it was basically unusable. Nice to be able to do whatever I want on a great network.

Evo4gLI
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Just so everyone believes me that this did actually work today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	801509  

Thadrow
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by tynman11 View Post
Didn't work for me. The cheapest option they gave me was a 6GB data plan with hotspot.
Try again. What did you say to the rep ?