Retired Forum Moderator
Flag killagreens, CA
Thanks Meter: 830

2,817 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brisdaddy1207

I wanted to apologize for my rant and language, I know it offended some and because I was in a bad mood I took it out on the people who help me the most. I'm very very sorry and I know this has nothing to do with the thread but this is where I wasn't being so nice. And hope some can forgive as I really need you guy's and women in my life you all have helped me in so many different way's. I promise to keep my mouth shut if I have nothing useful to add. And when I say you've helped me I mean in more ways then one. Saving me a lot of money to helping me not destroying a very expensive phone, plus you've all have been really nice to me. Plus I wouldn't know anything about software, hardware, and everything in between. So all I really wanted to say was I'm truly sorry.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

thank u this means a lot if not to other readers to us moderators this is VERY GOOD sign indeed
24th January 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #552  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 522

6,394 posts
More
Its not the download speeds that are a concern, its the less than 1mb uploads that are killer.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
24th January 2012, 10:05 AM   |  #553  
Thanks Meter: 14

167 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

I just cancelled my hotspot last night. Guess we'll see if they revert the line back to the double data 4gb.
The hotspot sucks, and so does wifi tether for me. I can pull down speed tests of 10-20gb down and 4-10gb up, but when using the hotspot or wireless tether, my speeds are slower, especially the uploads haven't been over 500kbps since I've been trying it out.
My time warner hotpsot might not be that fast on wimax, but its much more consistent and I can stream 2 devices without problem.

Those that are bragging about your tethering speeds, is that using it with usb/ or the actually hotspot, wireless tether?

Wifi tether, updating WoW right now at 2 MB/s.

Upload speeds off of speedtest.net says 7 Mbps
24th January 2012, 03:47 PM   |  #554  
Thanks Meter: 20

326 posts
I've noticed wifi tether can be very slow if too close to another AP, regardless of channel settings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
24th January 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #555  
Thanks Meter: 24

461 posts
Still works!!! Just asked for the $30 hotspot feature and they did the rest. I have done this on 2 lines now and no problems each time

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
24th January 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #556  
Thanks Meter: 134

2,111 posts
Got it when tbolt came out. Wooohoooo

27th January 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #557  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 425

2,720 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblanski

Still works!!! Just asked for the $30 hotspot feature and they did the rest. I have done this on 2 lines now and no problems each time

That's what's up!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
27th January 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #558  
Flag Niles, IL
Thanks Meter: 44

438 posts
Donate to Me
More
Did this about a week ago and still got unlimited but I kept the hot spot just in case I will remove it next billing cycle. Called in like 3 times to confirm my features they never said anything that u can't have unlimited coz I started my contract about 1.5 weeks ago. I love loop holes. Att has a unlimited data loop too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA App
28th January 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #559  
Thanks Meter: 453

1,731 posts
I knew it was still working, I can just hear how these people who are getting turned down are calling in.

Here are two wrong ways to do it.
1. Hi, I am calling to add feature code 112334242, its the unlimited data hotspot feature thats suposed to make it so I can have unlimited data even though I am not supposed to have it, will you add it for me?

2. Hi I want that Hotspot loophole that lets me get unlimited data even though I dont qualify for the loophole can you help me?

I even read one reply where the guy calling said to the rep "Hi I am calling to get the unlimited data hook up, am I to late?"

Crazy people.

OH and ATT did close their loophole, you can no longer activate origional iphones.
Last edited by chakra; 28th January 2012 at 12:30 AM.
28th January 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #560  
Thanks Meter: 1

68 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac208x

Did this about a week ago and still got unlimited but I kept the hot spot just in case I will remove it next billing cycle. Called in like 3 times to confirm my features they never said anything that u can't have unlimited coz I started my contract about 1.5 weeks ago. I love loop holes. Att has a unlimited data loop too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA App

What ATT loophole is that? The one where you have to activate a 2G iPhone, etc?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread