Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,697 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

Tip us?

DelFrogo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

If you have a Revolution you must get the 2900 mAh Lithium Battery.

I am a moderate low user running GingerVolt V1.2. I unplug my phone at 6AM and go to work. I talk for about an 1hr/day, surf the net, email, game for 1hr/day. I pass a 4G area on the way to work but for the most part I am strictly 3G with LTE on. I used to get 9-10 HRs before my phone would die.

I bought my 2900 mAh battery from the verizon store. My phone has been unplugged for 1 Day 15 Hrs with 25% battery left!!! I could go 2 Days but that would be pushing it.

The extended battery is bulky and does make the phone a bit heavier but I think I have a better grip of it now. The protrusion seems to be a good finger wedge. Furthermore, I really didn't feel a difference while my phone was in my pocket.

Overall I fell in love with my phone again. I can be free of the power cord longer than you.

Haro912
Old
Thanks Meter 154

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelFrogo View Post
If you have a Revolution you must get the 2900 mAh Lithium Battery.

I am a moderate low user running GingerVolt V1.2. I unplug my phone at 6AM and go to work. I talk for about an 1hr/day, surf the net, email, game for 1hr/day. I pass a 4G area on the way to work but for the most part I am strictly 3G with LTE on. I used to get 9-10 HRs before my phone would die.

I bought my 2900 mAh battery from the verizon store. My phone has been unplugged for 1 Day 15 Hrs with 25% battery left!!! I could go 2 Days but that would be pushing it.

The extended battery is bulky and does make the phone a bit heavier but I think I have a better grip of it now. The protrusion seems to be a good finger wedge. Furthermore, I really didn't feel a difference while my phone was in my pocket.

Overall I fell in love with my phone again. I can be free of the power cord longer than you.
I got that once with stock battery but that was me sending like 3 texts and other than that not touching my phone
Devices: LG G3, Transformer Prime
------------------
Asus Transformer Prime
ROM: AOKP by Jermaine151
Kernel: Motley by _Motley
------------------
LG G3:
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Stock

jackpot08
Old
Thanks Meter 114
is it worth $50 though
Please, help me http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-...rblind-/218091

I can't even tell you really what color it is above.

ozymandiaz
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Downside is that my case doesn't fit anymore. But, the battery makes the phone fit the holster without the case. Sure do miss the protection the case would give though... One drop that breaks the phone would make me regret having the battery instead of the case...

ufkal
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandiaz View Post
Downside is that my case doesn't fit anymore. But, the battery makes the phone fit the holster without the case. Sure do miss the protection the case would give though... One drop that breaks the phone would make me regret having the battery instead of the case...
Agreed.. It fits in the holster but does not fit well and has a tendency to fall out. I saw at a VZW store that they had the same holster/case I use (with the kickstand) for the Bionic, and it says it fit with extended battery. Dang it. I want that for our Revo!!

DelFrogo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
is it worth $50 though
I paid $27.18 total. I got a 25 dollar discount somehow at checkout and I got free 2 day shipping. I didn't do anything special or login or do coupons.

Bait-Fish
Old
Thanks Meter 236
I got the same discount in a VZW corporate store when it rang up. Despite the size and weight, it's nice not worrying about power all day.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

slow162
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've had the extended battery 3 days longer than I've had the phone. I used to keep it and a standard battery fully charged but the extended worked so well I put the standard away. When I have strong a strong signal I can use the internet for hours and see only a minimal decrease. Its well worth the money.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

spc_hicks09
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1582

DONATE TO ME
I have the extended life battery from Verizon. Says 3000mAh and I can proudly say that with moderate/heavy use, I get about 12-14 hours. Less that moderate/light use and I get about 25-27 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DaemonAshra
Old
Thanks Meter 75
for those still wanting this battery, I got one from Verizon at Half off due to a promotion. Apparently all batteries for 4G devices are 50% of until the end of march.
HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC HD 2 > MyTouch 3G > Motorola CLIQ > Motorola CLIQ XT > LG Optimus T > iPhone 4 > Droid Incredible 2 > LG Revolution > Galaxy Nexus > Droid 4 > Galaxy S III > Galaxy Note II > Droid Maxx > Xperia Z > Moto G > Moto X > iPhone 5s > LG G2

Tags
2900, 2900 mah, revolution extended battery