Great read, let me note the spelling right away so you can fix it up "mamo coating" should be nano.
It's hard to review a review because it's very important that it remains the way you like it. The following is just stuff that I like to see when I go looking.
- I like the info provided. It comes across as personal and that's kinda what ends up being missed in a lot of reviews. Good Job.
- When I go looking for a review I quickly scan the page to see how in-depth it is, pictures, graphs, specs, comparisons etc. It looks a bit short on initial scan. It may be worth while to add some specs in an easy and quick to read format. Maybe even borrow some pics from some place.
- You provided full size pics, that's great but I think they are too big and when expanded they are kinda blurry. It may be worth while to keep them to a medium-large size and keep the sharpness. You'll save drive space as well.
- Maybe a couple more pics of the body, since in this particular phone it's shape is the best part.
- The really important things like battery etc should be mentioned.
- The Smart Actions app is what people would have heard about when researching the RAZR. It would be cool to mention it a bit if possible.
Daily Device(s) - Galaxy Note 3 (N900W8) - [CM11] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build 48
Backup - Galaxy Note 2 - CleanROM 3.3, Galaxy Nexus - 100% stock.
Prev Devices - Galaxy S3*, Moto RAZR (xt910), EVO 3D GSM (Super Yellow Screen!, Slow Developing on GSM), 2 HTC Sensations Returned and Refunded (Dust under screen x2, blurry yellow screen, broken vibrator), HTC Desire Z* - Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0, Galaxy S GT-I9000M SD Failure. iPhone 3GS*, iPhone 2g*, Moto Razr V3...
* Still own.