[ROM][DEV] ICS AOSP (from CM's source) for HTC Glacier [UPDATED 12.07.2011]
This is a build from the CynogenMod source. The build is in beta version now, so there will be bugs. Please, report the bugs on this thread.
The build is stable now. It's named Creamed Glacier. Version is now Beta 3.0...
Along with the Source build, we try to port more stable Roms to mytouch. Our Ultimate aim is to put in a stable build. Porting is done by marseillesw. So credit goes to him & the devs of respective sections.
.: :: :: The Development Team :: :: :.
- syndtr: Updated touch and graphics driver
- onecosmic: Being the first to successfully build the AOSP tree
- Kaik541: Making GApps from v3 onward
- ancdix: For hosting on tux-head.net
- CyanogenMod team: Setting up the infrastructure and being a great help in the porting process.
- Desires S devs: superkid, m deejay
- Desire HD kernel dev: Lord Clockan
- Special Thanks: zFr3eak, LorD ClockaN, dh.harald,TwistedUmbrella, shaky153
Thank You for your contribution, we are much obliged to you & we will keep up with your aspirations.
- Increased Stability
- Very responsive & fast
- Removed red border issue
- Added Camera app (but can't connect to camera)
- Wifi button turning on. But hardware not recognized by OS
Desire S Port
- lockscreen rotation
- launcher rotation
- rgb fixes
- webkit egl hacks
- signal strength
- 3d games
- 3d accelleration
Version beta 2.1
1. Market hangs for some time then doesn't download
2. Superuser does fc but that's already known and attended to.
3. Exchange fc
4. Talk fc
5. No camera (known)
6. Red border
7. Gittery app drawer
Version beta 2.0
-Set APN manually, 3G works, but I don't see any H+ network connectivity
-Calls, sms, mms work. UPDATE: 3G cut off after 4 mins. 3G icon flashes for 1 second in the status bar every couple of minutes. Doesn't really do anything. No data what so ever anymore. Calls do work though, and so does sms. No mms anymore.
-Call quality of the MT4G's mic seemed to be really improved over CM7 and most of the other roms
-Cameras don't work
-No face recognition unlock option :/ (because there's no cameras recognized, or the camera app either)
-Wi-Fi doesn't work for me. It scans, finds my network, but then after I put my connection's password, it just... does nothing lol
-Not VERY slow, but its buggy kinda slow... Graphics acceleration is noticeably lacked.
-Genius Button doesn't do anything (search button should be nice)
-No trackball wake
-Google Talk keeps force closing, even when not open.
-When in landscape mode, the trackball's sensor still moves in the inappropriate direction as if the phone is still in portrait.
-Bluetooth does not work or turn on.
-Root apps don't open up. Force close. Tried Root Explorer and ROM Manager.
-No live wallpapers.
-Only charges over USB. No connectivity to storage.
Version beta 1.0
* APN DATA/MMS settings missing
* Signal Strength reading is incorrect - Stays on -97dBm - Signal Indicator always at 4. (Remove IMS registration and SMS over IMS and LTE dump settings from INFO screen)
* Data connection is wacky and does not start most of the time
* Battery driver may not be proper
* Wi-Fi Authenticates and Saves but does not start up the connection
* Bluetooth is wacky
* Talk keeps force closing even tho it is not open
* Add Wake Trackpad
* Speakerphone sound pops in and out at times in each second
* Market has issues downloading apps when data connection works; hanging
* NO SIM card message pops up at times
* USB Storage doesn't seem to be working (Unsure)
* Sluggishness causes ROM crash and reloads
You must complete a full wipe prior to installing this ROM the first time. Use Live wallpaper to solve the Red border issue.
Bugs and Errors
Since the Rom is in beta, please report all the bugs you come across. It will be fixed in the stable version.
1. Backup your current Rom.
2. Make a full wipe
3. Flash ROM
The List of Rom Builds
Build from the source
:: :: Download Here :: ::
The Desire S Port
md5 : 2b729cc59e61ef4adb7be114eb14a8b6
:: :: Download Here :: ::