Mine just rebooting too
Dear derviansoul (",)
Hope all is well with you.
I just have the rebooting issue, like what you said (stayed on for 2-5mins before it goes off to reboot; phone never reboots in bootloader or recovery mode).
What i did was:
- i fell in love with Cyanogen mod 7.1.0-11 & 7.2-rc1 recently (thanks to Quarx & all in CM for your hard work);
- i had 32gb microsd card & decided to spent my hard-earned $ on a 64gb microsd card for this wonderful phone (due to CM, not Motorola);
- Sandisk microsd 64gb works AFTER erasing in Settings -> Storage;
- then, using Symantec Ghost 8.2 to clone my 32gb microsd card into 64gb;
- after putting in the clone-completed 64gb microsd card, the phone starts rebooting as described above;
- i tried to put back my own original 32gb microsd card, but the rebooting still happens!?!;
- in Recovery mode, i "wiped cache" & then go to "advanced", select "wipe dalvik cache", but problem remains;
- i formatted the the 64gb from Recovery mode, and manually copied the contents of the 32gb to 64gb using my WinXP computer, but the problem still remains!;
- (my solution) in bootloader mode, i go to "Tools" -> "share sd card", then from my WinXP computer, i can see the microsd card as Mass storage device, i deleted ONLY the folder ".android_secure" which is more than 2GB large.
- now there is no rebooting, and i just need to reinstall my apps from the Play Store, & my settings and data are all still there *sweet*.
Hope this helps.
Motorola Defy (red lens) cm7.2-rc1