[ROM][4 Dec][HC32] isi-galaxy 1.2.5v with pershoot's kernel
This is based on P7500XWKK4_P7500NEEKK1_NEE Galaxy Tab 10.1 / HC 3.2 ROM but it is for the P7100 tablet.
Please read the whole thread before you flash. There are a couple of BUGS!
- Flash on your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to your tab
- This is not all my own work, I have worked with other members to get this ROM working.
- DO NOT USE FACTORY REST IN ROM, EVER, USE WIPE SCRIPT TO RESET IF YOU NEED/WANT, IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE FACTORY RESET OPTION, YOU WILL BOOTLOOP!
- kernel is provided by pershoot - compiled by myself - all kernel work is from pershoot here
- first-time users you need to wipe! use supplied wipe script. Please read carefully, everything is here to get it flashed onto your TAB, if you do not understand what to do, ask, we will gladly try and assist.
- Copy the downloaded files to sdcard (/sdcard/) and flash via ClockWorkMod
Please read the thread before you report a bug. don't report already reported bugs. keep the thread clean. use xda's search feature
- As always backup your data / apps before doing this! I use Titanium backup, search for it in the market.
- You need unlocked bootloader, click on link to see how to unlock.
- You need root, click on link to see how to root.
Note: you MUST have Samsung Kies installed, or device drivers, for adb to work! It seems a lot of people do not have it installed, which causes a lot of confusion.
- You need ClockworkMod Recovery (it is part of ROM Manager), download ROM Manager from market to install ClockWorkMod.
Please remember that this modified rom of P7500, Some features will not work 100%, most does but there are going to be a few bugs.
- Honeycomb 3.2 Based on P7500XWKK4_P7500NEEKK1_NEE ROM for the P7500, it will report as a P7500 but it is a P7100. Cannot change it to P7100 then some applications do not work.
- allows OC up to 1.4Ghz kernel, based on pershoot kernel compiled to include the following modules: ntfs.ko, tun.ko, cifs.ko
- Kies via Wifi works on latest Kies in windows
- Deodexed - First boot will take a while, so be patient, if it did not boot after 30min then force a reboot!
- Voodoo sound improvements (Download voodoo from Market)
- NEVER USE FACTORY RESET IN INSIDE ROM SETTINGS OR DELETE DATA/CACHE IN CWM. YOU WILL BOOTLOOP!
- See second post for other items
3g: SIM PIN Lock must be removed for 3g to work after first boot. If you have SIM PIN please disabled it in Setting->Location and Security -> Set up SIM card lock
None of the security features work, Lock screen, PIN, Pattern, Password. If someone can let me know why and how to fix let me know!
Camera currently is only 3.2mp. May Crash sometimes - working on it.
- Please report Bugs in thread
pershoot, for getting the kernel working! He is the MAN! He worked nights to get the kernel working on the 10.1v, with not even having the device!
SEO, He has assisted me a lot over the last couple of months!, if it was not for him I could not have done this
To the community that got me into this without them I would not have been able to do this.
If I missed someone let me know it was not intended.
1.2.5.v: VoiceSearch.apk - deodexed
1.2.4.v: Camera fixed - touch autofocus - seo
1.2.4.v: Kernel modules cifs and ntfs added.
1.2.3v : Camera Fixes as per SEO
1.2.2v : Removed FactoryTest.apk and Factory.apk as per SEO suggestion.
1.2.1v : Public Release Build
1.2cv : third test build - limited testing
1.2bv : Second Build - internal
1.2av : Initial Build - internal
- 1.2.5v Full ROM
- please flash the "WIPE" zip, TB Galaxy WIPE script (SEO's), required for new users coming from stock. This will FACTORY RESET your tab but /data/media(sdcard) (your music, pictures & videos) will be left intact.
- this will NOT factory reset your tab if you're not on older version of this rom
More information available from. http://ismaakit.com/blog/
is compiled by me to make sure it is working 100%, but all credit goes to pershoot.
See this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=128
for a different location. Thank you to algzed
for providing this location.
Please do not link directly to the files, use this thread if you want to link.