This is only achievable through a mixture of the applicatoin ''Juicedefender beta'' and Smart Actions, and freezing the unnecessary bloatware that doesnt need to be running in the background
Use the following settings:
- 2g & Data connnection off when screen off (For e-mails, let autosync check every x minutes you would like)
- 3g when specific apps need data connection on (for internet radios enable the screen on/off profile)
- In-built setcpu function, set min/max to 300mhz on idle
- Enable juicedefender to automatically handle 2g/3g networks
- SMARTACTIONS: Display ON & OFF profile -> Disable background sync
- Juicedefender in-built autobrightness, and tweak the settings below stock brightness
- Enable juicedefender to manage wifi
HYPOTHESIS: Played Internet Radio for 1 hour straight, all active applications killed, only radio playing.
RESULT: Every 1 hour, drain: 9%
So if you multiple 9% by 12 = 109% which is slightly above 12hours.
Everyone can also test this, and see if their RAZR is the same, if so, no more complaints =)
Which is roughly 12 and a bit hours, please everyone also share their results using the same setup and post your results so we can all share, hope this helps =)