Can't get USB wireless keyboard to work

OP officetally

4th December 2011, 06:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Scranton, PA
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
More
Hey guys, I'm working on a Ubuntu port to my a500 but I can't seem to get my wireless keyboard to work. I have a combo wireless keyboard and mouse that works off of one usb plug; the mouse works but the keyboard won't type anything. It's a logitech mk320. Any help is appreciated-

Thanks
6th December 2011, 05:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Im using a Logitech MK220 wireless combo with no problems at all. Mouse and keyboard with a single usb dongle. See if it works on your pc if you havent, check batteries and stuff.
6th December 2011, 07:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Scranton, PA
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickata

Im using a Logitech MK220 wireless combo with no problems at all. Mouse and keyboard with a single usb dongle. See if it works on your pc if you havent, check batteries and stuff.

Well, it does work on pc, I'm typing with it right now. I just bought it- batteries are fine. Like I said, mouse works on tablet but not the keyboard... any other ideas?
27th January 2013, 09:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag Craigieburn
Thanks Meter: 48

102 posts
More
sorry not sure if u already fixed ur issue but I just bought a MK220 and it works fine with my N8010 . tips: restart the andorid while the logitech reciever is plugged in. if it doesnt work for some odd reason, take out the batteries of the mouse and plug in the reciever and restart. (this will not pair the mouse)

hope it works,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread