Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cannot install apps

Tip us?
M1hai Old
Thanks Meter
Unhappy cannot install apps

i have darktremor A2SD script everything was working fine...i have 48 apps on sd-ext and 634MB free on sd-ext...but now if i try to install anything my phone restarts or says cannot install due to an error...what should i do??? reinstall thhe script??

dheeraj (dhlalit11)
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1hai View Post
i have darktremor A2SD script everything was working fine...i have 48 apps on sd-ext and 634MB free on sd-ext...but now if i try to install anything my phone restarts or says cannot install due to an error...what should i do??? reinstall thhe script??
run a2sdgui app if it show errors with 3 reasons then install the script again but do it manually

ectract the script and manually copy the files to their respective folders do not copy folders directly
The Following User Says Thank You to dheeraj (dhlalit11) For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dheeraj (dhlalit11)
Old
(Last edited by dheeraj (dhlalit11); 20th February 2012 at 04:41 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1hai View Post
run a2sdgui app if it show errors with 3 reasons then install the script again but do it manually

ectract the script and manually copy the files to their respective folders do not copy folders directly
The Following User Says Thank You to dheeraj (dhlalit11) For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
M1hai Old
Thanks Meter
well after some workaround i installed ungaze script and is so much better than A2SD