Ask a question

No registration required

cannot install apps

OP M1hai

M1hai
4th December 2011, 12:56 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
i have darktremor A2SD script everything was working fine...i have 48 apps on sd-ext and 634MB free on sd-ext...but now if i try to install anything my phone restarts or says cannot install due to an error...what should i do??? reinstall thhe script??
5th December 2011, 10:34 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,459

2,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1hai

i have darktremor A2SD script everything was working fine...i have 48 apps on sd-ext and 634MB free on sd-ext...but now if i try to install anything my phone restarts or says cannot install due to an error...what should i do??? reinstall thhe script??

run a2sdgui app if it show errors with 3 reasons then install the script again but do it manually

ectract the script and manually copy the files to their respective folders do not copy folders directly
The Following User Says Thank You to dheeraj (dhlalit11) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2011, 10:46 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,459

2,469 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1hai

run a2sdgui app if it show errors with 3 reasons then install the script again but do it manually

ectract the script and manually copy the files to their respective folders do not copy folders directly
Last edited by dheeraj (dhlalit11); 20th February 2012 at 05:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dheeraj (dhlalit11) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
M1hai
7th December 2011, 12:34 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
well after some workaround i installed ungaze script and is so much better than A2SD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread