Sorry for may terrible english again. I am sorry that i can't understand your word " My main touch problems were with FPS games, it'd switch between what touch point it thought was point "a" and point "b", so I'd end up getting stuck running against a wall until I'd pause and resume. " although i have used google translate.
Now i list the touching bugs i have found.(a bit angry, why the words will be all deleted if i press del key after shift or alt key?)
1. When charging(especially via usb or chargers which have little current output), if you touch the screen without your body touching with the metal on the ms2 , the touch point will "fly" to all the screen(i have tried to play Talking Tom at that time, it was funny and crazy...)(this issue is mostly on froyo. and will be better if you flash cm7)
2. After you slide out the keyboard, for me, i will put my two fingers on my left hands on the metal around the screen. Sometimes when i slide the webpages with my right hand's fingers, the webpages will be zoomed automaticly.(only on official gb rom whatever uk or ch)
3. As i said yesterday, ms2 won't recognize you when you put two fingers with a short distance.(uk 2.3.4 kernel i haven'5 tset on the new chinese gb kernel)
4. Sometimes when i play fruit naja ,the ms2 won't response to my touching. I have to retouch and then works normally. I don't know how and when this issue will happen ,but in the multi touch test, i don't get this issue.
5. When i play dragon hunter2, sometimes i both touch the vitrual d-pad and the attack button and the d-pad will turn to the attack button.(i only test it on ch froyo official rom)
6. The same as my post, if you flash the miui(i flash the one by DoubleX from gfan), there will be a little square on the right-down screen with none touching response. And the whole screen isn't accurate.
7. ...... to be continue....
I think the best touching experience is from froyo uk rom. And the bugs are mainly caused by the metal around the screnn(i didn't get these issues on the defy and the touching on the defy is very very very nice)
Sent from my A953 using XDA App