Originally Posted by sam_0829
oh there's a misundrstng....well I hv ported a rom and this white screen bug exists in it...thts y I m asking abt it..
Ooooh! Well,you gotta replace copybit.thunderg.so,copybit.msm7k.so (if any),gralloc.thunderg.so,gralloc.msm7k.so (if any).
- Using CM7 official device folder with some mods (like no vendor folder)
- Fixed t3hh4xx0r wallpapers
- Fixed LWPs
- Added all languages
- Modified protips
- AMSS6134 support
- .35 kernel is now supported
- CRT works now
- Added p500 support in god mode
- Mic fixed
- Initlogo also changed (from e510). Cool-looking
Release date? May be tonight. I just gotta build all this. I have a doubt about copybit,but I'm pretty sure everything else'll work.
If you want a GB rom you should try this. Extra smooth @ 600MHz,plus now all that crazy **** is fixed etc.
- fifteen year old (currently not in Android anymore) developer