Thanks Meter 47382
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
DONATE TO ME
[ROM]<=TASK650's ICS'd OUT! V9=>[JKayMOD,BRAVIA ENGINE,ICS ANIMS,BLN,ECT...](12-20)
So I got bored and decided to bring some of my work over here to the SGS2 forums. Keep in mind that this is just how i like my rom and decided to share it with you guys. I built this with few things in mind. Speed, Smoothness, and great battery life. Hopefully you like it.
Huge thanks to Phantomhacker for providing me with an unlimited amount of lube, twitter, and paypal buttons!!!
Big thanks to Entropy for all the great work and help he gives around these forums!
Follow me on Twitter!
ATTENTION: Use JKayMod (Deluxe Settings App to get everything modded the way you guys want it ie. home haptic, home button lag fix, customized toggle layout ect...)
- Android 2.3.6 KK5
- KJ4 Modem (Works awesome in my area!)
- Full JkayMod 13.2.2 Support! check his thread out here for info http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1154278
- Fully Deodexed
- NFC Capabilities
- Zipaligned at boot
- Custom ICS like Theme
- Entropys AWESOME Kernel! Go thank him in his thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1289460
- Loopysmoothness script (Thanks to Ipy and edited by GTG!)
- ICS Transition Animations
- ICS Keyboard
- ICS'd Out TW 4.5 launcher
- Gtalk w/Video
- Various scripts for performance and mem handling
- Added AT&T CSC (fixes time, date and language presets)
- Enabled SIP over wifi and 3g
- Added app_process & system_server from ICS
- ICS Keyboard
- Added CyanogenMod libsqlite.so and libsqlite_jni.so
- Enable Unknown Sources by default
- Ad blocking hosts file (less bandwidth use)
- Removed bootup sounds
- ICS Bootanimation
- Enabled tethering via usb and wifi(See 2nd Post!)
- Camera Takes picture/video below 15%, Takes picture/video while on a call,Takes picture/video with the volume buttons, click to focus and snap or hold to focus and let go to snap picture, Records Audio in 192kbps/44.1Khz quality (CD Quality) rather than stock
Way more to come...
-ICS'd Out! v9-
Fixed Browser (No more of that horrible overscroll glow!)
New Modem (KK6)
Fixed Dialer (no more Video Call References)
Removed MiLocker (Too may issues with that app. Download from the Market if you want it)
Other fixes here and there. Gotta get back to work now. I'll update the changelog tonight when I get home.
-ICS'd Out! v8-
Hopefully fixed Wifi Connections to PEAP Networks
Added TWCalander.apk w/patch to prevent wakelocks (Less Battery drain)
Some Battery saving tweaks (Testing)
Better Ram Management
Blah, Blah, Blah...
-ICS'd Out! v7.1-
Fixed Calander (FC'ing)
Updated to Latest Market
Re-Added Bravia Engine (Forgot on last update)
Remove AT&T Browser Bookmarks
Native Wifi-Tethering Works now!
-ICS'd Out! v7-
Updated to Android 2.3.6
Updated Kernel to Entropy's Latest
Added CMW App
Added MiLocker App for more Lockscreen Options (It's pretty cool)
Updated the theme a little
More but i gotta get some sleep (I'll be updating more over the weekend when I'm back in town)
-ICS'd Out! v6-
Tons of png fixes
Other fixes and tweaks
Way too busy at work and still out of town to make a full list of changelog!!!
Just wanted to get an update out to you guys
-ICS'd Out! v5-
Added modded Camera (Able to take pics with Volume Button)
Fixed a few libs that weren't right
Cleaned up some garbage that was left from lat release (Shouldn've been there)
Added some scripts to init.d that should make this thing FLY!!!
-ICS'd Out! v4-
Added Latest Daily Driver Kernel (thanks to Entropy!)
Added Bravia Engine for better screen appearence (thanks to GadgetCheck)
Fixed Camera (Use at any battery level now)
Updated some Apps to latest versions (Maps,Streetview,BLN,SuperUser & Binary)
Added Apps Process & System_Server from ICS for better screen scrolling
Added an Awesome Screen Rotation Animation!
Better battery Life from what I've seen (you test)
-ICS'd Out! v3-
Added BLN Support
Fixed MMS.apk theme a little (Looks Better)
Added sysctl script and config
Tweaked a few things for hopefully better battery and smoother experience
There's more.... burnt out!
-ICS'd Out! v2-
Updated to Entropy's Latest Kernel
Re-Added Stock Email (By Request)
Updated a few libs
1)Put rom on SD (as usual)
2)MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP IN CWM!!!
3)Backup your apps with Titaniumm Backup! Its always a good idea to save that bacukup on your PC!!!
4)Go into CWM and do a FULL-WIPE!(wipe cache partition, dalvik cache, and wipe data/factory reset!)
ICS'd Out! v9
(NO WIPE FOR THOSE ON PREVIOUS VERSION OF ICS'd OUT!
ICS'd Out! v8
ICS'd Out! v7.1
ICS'd Out! v6
Follow me on Twitter!
Feel free to donate if you like my work!