No registration required

[Q] Rearth Ringke Slim

OP glad4pie

4th April 2012, 07:35 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 14

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseud0logik

You're right, I did get the wrong version. They acknowledged this and that the case was faulty based on the photo I sent them of the damage. They sent me a replacement immediately. Too bad the replacement they sent sent me is for a Galaxy Note. Why is it so hard to get the right case from these guys?

Update: Rearth finally sent me the correct version for my phone. I got about 3 weeks of regular usage out of it before it started to crack like the last one. No drops, no extreme temps, just putting it in and out of my pocket and setting it on the desk/nightstand. I just ordered a Trident Perseus to replace it.

I don't recommend this case or the silicone Ringke, that one lasted 2 months before the surface started to wear off and the sides loosened up significantly.
13th April 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #52  
SoCal
Thanks Meter: 414

1,236 posts
More
If anyone else was holding out for Rearth to restock the Alpine White version, we're out of luck. Here's the reply I got from their support this morning when I inquired:

---BEGIN EMAIL---

Subject: Availability of White Galaxy S 2 AT&T Ringke Slim?

Hi,

I'm really sorry but we are no longer selling that item due to low order volume. However, we do have the Noble Black in stock. I hope this help answer your question.

Sincerely,
RearthUSA

---END EMAIL---

Too bad -- I was kinda digging on the white one. Not sure I want the black personally...
23rd August 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #53  
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,264

2,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoymutt

If anyone else was holding out for Rearth to restock the Alpine White version, we're out of luck. Here's the reply I got from their support this morning when I inquired:

---BEGIN EMAIL---

Subject: Availability of White Galaxy S 2 AT&T Ringke Slim?

Hi,

I'm really sorry but we are no longer selling that item due to low order volume. However, we do have the Noble Black in stock. I hope this help answer your question.

Sincerely,
RearthUSA

---END EMAIL---

Too bad -- I was kinda digging on the white one. Not sure I want the black personally...

I just ordered a white one free shipping and price is now 21.99 and its In stock

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
24th August 2012, 10:33 PM   |  #54  
Flag Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 144

952 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Update: Rearth finally sent me the correct version for my phone. I got about 3 weeks of regular usage out of it before it started to crack like the last one. No drops, no extreme temps, just putting it in and out of my pocket and setting it on the desk/nightstand. I just ordered a Trident Perseus to replace it.

I don't recommend this case or the silicone Ringke, that one lasted 2 months before the surface started to wear off and the sides loosened up significantly.

TRIDENT AEIGIS IS THE SHIP

Transmission Terminated.
30th August 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #55  
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,264

2,901 posts
More
Quote:

You're right, I did get the wrong version. They acknowledged this and that the case was faulty based on the photo I sent them of the damage. They sent me a replacement immediately. Too bad the replacement they sent sent me is for a Galaxy Note. Why is it so hard to get the right case from these guys?

Ya same thing happened to me wow they must have chimps mailing their packages got o e for a sgs3 instead still waiting for the correct one wish these were sold locally

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
25th January 2013, 07:47 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Fortunately I got the same one I ordered... Sorry about you guys. Hope you get your replacement soon. I've heard that rearth customer service is great.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread