FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Verizon otas = garbage

574 posts
Thanks Meter: 170
 
By mkuehl06, Senior Member on 5th December 2011, 05:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Nothing but soft reboots every 20 mins or so of use. Had this problem when i otad to froyo too. So i finally got fed up with the bull**** and called them. They told me that they are working on the issue. Some crap about ota didn't take or whatever. I ignored most of what he said. All hail nitsuj, without him i woulda stayed on an eh09 port. Super clean i dont get any soft boots or anything. Figured I'd rant for a bit. Feel free to chime in.
/end rant.

Odin that bitch.
 
 
5th December 2011, 10:00 AM |#2  
nklenchik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Binghamton, NY
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Verizon gets along with this phone like my grandpa and any computer...nothing ever goes as planned
5th December 2011, 02:11 PM |#3  
gfosco's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Head over here and use ICS.. It's awesome. http://rootzwiki.com/topic/9687-rom-...alulz-v2-1118/
5th December 2011, 08:15 PM |#4  
Enyo.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkuehl06

Nothing but soft reboots every 20 mins or so of use. Had this problem when i otad to froyo too. So i finally got fed up with the bull**** and called them. They told me that they are working on the issue. Some crap about ota didn't take or whatever. I ignored most of what he said. All hail nitsuj, without him i woulda stayed on an eh09 port. Super clean i dont get any soft boots or anything. Figured I'd rant for a bit. Feel free to chime in.
/end rant.

Odin that bitch.


Give it a minute and it will be better. Otas do tthat alot.
Or just flash miui or ics
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
5th December 2011, 09:13 PM |#5  
laureanop's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo.

Give it a minute and it will be better. Otas do tthat alot.
Or just flash miui or ics
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Through 4 different phones ota s never did that although you can bork your phone pretty badly if you accept an ota on a rooted phone.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"
5th December 2011, 11:50 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kouts
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureanop

Through 4 different phones ota s never did that although you can bork your phone pretty badly if you accept an ota on a rooted phone.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"

I flashed ed05 stock used pit and ota to eh03.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
6th December 2011, 12:11 AM |#7  
Hypnosis4U2NV's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyo.

Give it a minute and it will be better. Otas do tthat alot.
Or just flash miui or ics
Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Or just give it Nyquil and check it in the morning..

Sent from my Commodore 64..
READY.
load"xda forums",8,1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes