Dell Venue from Dell Outlet
After some brief time with Dell representative (got disconnected once though), I got the replacement shipped to me. I was explained that it was a crazy mistake from their side. I received apologies and got assured that I'd enjoy my Venue. Good experience. Good one.
Just wanted to share my surprisingly horrible experience with Dell Venue which I've recently received from Dell Outlet.
I've always been pretty loyal to Dell and really appreciated Dell Outlet prices and fast shipping. I have never had any troubles with any of the products I bought there. Unfortunately, this time something went terribly wrong.
My Dell Venue came in (I guess it's alright) some kind of plastic bag attached to a cardboard with the battery being in a separate bag. At first, I did not notice anything wrong (had some other stuff to do so left the bag there unopened). But when I took the phone out i realized that:
1) The phone did not have camera button. Literally there is a hole instead.
2) The phone did not volume rocker. Literally there is a hole instead.
3) The phone did not have camera installed. Yes, literally there is a hole instead.
4) No power button. Nada.
5) Nothing inside the 3.5mm jack.
6) No simcard slot.
7) No mute button.
8) Dirt and smudge under the screen glass.
9) Complete lack of ANY screws in the phone.
10) All worn out and scratched.
I'm in totally furious state now and would love to get the advice on what to do now and what numbers to call or managers to contact. I just want to kick the butt of the Dell employee who shipped this thing to me as factory refurbished. Absolutely feeling down now. I cannot call myself a loyal Dell customer anymore until it's fixed asap.
I'll post the pictures of what I received when I get to my place soon.