Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ultimate Transformer PRIME TF201 Accessory Guide

Tip us?
 
dasboodah
Old
#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2010
The only thing keeping me from getting this right now is that I won't be able to charge it AND use the USB at the same time *WITHOUT* having to use the docking station.

I've done some searching, and it seems that there is no adapter that would allow dual USB ports for charging/wired USB use at the same time. Can anyone confirm?
 
gogol
Old
#32  
gogol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 3,403
Join Date: May 2005
All the cases sucks ...
Nexus 5 : Android 4.4.1 stock ROM, stock recovery, rooted
 
Wordlywisewiz
Old
#33  
Wordlywisewiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 1,123
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brattleboro

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogol View Post
All the cases sucks ...
Why use a case?

Get a skinomi skin and a neoprene sleeve...

Also maybe get the dock!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
Wordlywisewiz
Old
#34  
Wordlywisewiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 1,123
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brattleboro

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasboodah View Post
The only thing keeping me from getting this right now is that I won't be able to charge it AND use the USB at the same time *WITHOUT* having to use the docking station.

I've done some searching, and it seems that there is no adapter that would allow dual USB ports for charging/wired USB use at the same time. Can anyone confirm?
It charges in 3 hours and the battery lasts for 12 do the math and charge it while your sleeping!


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
xXxDieselxXx
Old
#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 134
Join Date: Nov 2011
Another recommended stylus which is getting a lot buzz along with the Jot is the

iFaraday

http://ifaraday.com/store.html
 
joepic
Old
#36  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 126
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDieselxXx View Post
Another recommended stylus which is getting a lot buzz along with the Jot is the

iFaraday

http://ifaraday.com/store.html
Thanks I added it to the Ultimate Transformer PRIME TF201 Accessory Guide
 
dasboodah
Old
#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordlywisewiz View Post
It charges in 3 hours and the battery lasts for 12 do the math and charge it while your sleeping!
I seriously doubt it will last 12 hours under heavy CPU/backlight use.
 
Wordlywisewiz
Old
#38  
Wordlywisewiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 1,123
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brattleboro

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasboodah View Post
I seriously doubt it will last 12 hours under heavy CPU/backlight use.
No but still even if you only get 6-8 hours! I'm sure you will survive!

Anyhow doesn't it have a micro usb also not for charging purposes though?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
ModestMuse23
Old
#39  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 83
Join Date: May 2011
Awesome guide man. My Amazon wishlist has gotten much longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModestMuse23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dasboodah
Old
(Last edited by dasboodah; 13th December 2011 at 06:18 PM.)
#40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordlywisewiz View Post
No but still even if you only get 6-8 hours! I'm sure you will survive!

Anyhow doesn't it have a micro usb also not for charging purposes though?
Everything I've seen shows it only having the proprietary bottom connector for for a single male USB charging/data cable or the adapter for the female USB port (and the dock, of course).

Tags
accessory, guide, prime, tf201, transformer
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes