FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Instal AT&T Visual Voicemail apk app from Skyrocket

6th December 2011, 03:56 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Need help with installing AT&T's Visual Voicemail app from the Samsung Skyrocket. Put the apk file in systems/app directory and did a restart ..nothing. Then tried putting the apk file on the sdcard and used app installer from the market and that didn't work. acts as if the installation is working but at the end says "app not installed". any ideas ..
 
 
6th December 2011, 04:06 AM |#2  
cushcalc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcastelli

Need help with installing AT&T's Visual Voicemail app from the Samsung Skyrocket. Put the apk file in systems/app directory and did a restart ..nothing. Then tried putting the apk file on the sdcard and used app installer from the market and that didn't work. acts as if the installation is working but at the end says "app not installed". any ideas ..

I would love to see this work - hope a developer will take up the cause.
6th December 2011, 06:26 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I could send the AT&T Visual Voicemail apk file to anyone that could make it happen. I have used it on the Vivid and it is awesome.
6th December 2011, 06:28 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 550
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcastelli

I could send the AT&T Visual Voicemail apk file to anyone that could make it happen. I have used it on the Vivid and it is awesome.

Then post it here so some of us can try it out.
7th December 2011, 06:58 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Ok here is the file below. I will buy someone a dinner ..$50.00 that can make this apk voicemail file load on my note. Currently using Vivid, Skyrocket and 4S and need this app on my Note.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VVM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (802.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: apk VVM.apk - [Click for QR Code] (903.1 KB, 361 views)
17th December 2011, 06:55 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Anyone have any luck installing this app?
17th December 2011, 07:59 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
You mean you people don't use Google Voice to handle your voicmail?
18th December 2011, 02:15 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Didn't work for me got a "Application not installed" message, sorry
18th December 2011, 03:31 PM |#9  
jason370's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcastelli

Anyone have any luck installing this app?

Why not use google voice?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
19th December 2011, 12:16 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Lake Worth, Fl
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason370

Why not use google voice?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

I tried Google voice for months and finally discarded it. Google's servers kept going down at critical times and I missed important text and voice messages as well as phone calls. People could not reach me. I now use Hullo Mail for voice messages and ATT for telephone and messaging services.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes