FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Theme] The Supreme Classic/Supreme Cream Sandwich Theme [v0.1.0] - 07.03.2012

3rd January 2012, 07:03 AM |#91  
Goobertime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lehi, UT
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
I'm hecka stoked for your ics theme

Sent from my Classic EVO
Last edited by Goobertime; 3rd January 2012 at 01:47 PM.
 
 
3rd January 2012, 05:10 PM |#92  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
@ krwdre,

Thanks for the great theme! I have a small request, if possible.

Could you kindly make the HTC clock inverted(black w/white numbers)and without the transparent background a flash-able mod? Please
3rd January 2012, 06:52 PM |#93  
manso1102's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krwdre

Exactly.

Quick question, would you guys prefer to have rosie as the launcher in my ICS theme or do you want me to have an ICS themed go launcher ex?

The reason I ask is because if I were to include the ICS themed go launcher I would also include go locker (which would make the lockscreen look exactly like the ICS lockscreen).


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk



I personally prefer Rosie. The reason is because there already is an ics theme for go launcher but there isn't one for sense 1.0, that's just my opinion. Plus there's a free app called milocker that has an ics lock screen, or for those who paid for it like I did widget locker also has it.

-EVO-
Last edited by manso1102; 3rd January 2012 at 07:05 PM.
3rd January 2012, 11:45 PM |#94  
krwdre's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie5

@ krwdre,

Thanks for the great theme! I have a small request, if possible.

Could you kindly make the HTC clock inverted(black w/white numbers)and without the transparent background a flash-able mod? Please

I will look into doing this once the ICS theme is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manso1102

I personally prefer Rosie. The reason is because there already is an ics theme for go launcher but there isn't one for sense 1.0, that's just my opinion. Plus there's a free app called milocker that has an ics lock screen, or for those who paid for it like I did widget locker also has it.

-EVO-

THanks for the input. Personally, I've always preferred Rosie
The Following User Says Thank You to krwdre For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 12:12 AM |#95  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krwdre

I will look into doing this once the ICS theme is done.



(10char)
4th January 2012, 01:28 AM |#96  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,831
 
Donate to Me
More
Sense all the way baby! Rosie is the sweetest launcher :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 02:50 AM |#97  
cmonsterf50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krwdre

I will look into doing this once the ICS theme is done.



THanks for the input. Personally, I've always preferred Rosie

I dated a girl named Rosie. ... I'll just leave it at that.

Looking forward to that stock sense rosie. A little more complicated to do myself then initially thought.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 03:08 AM |#98  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,831
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonsterf50

I dated a girl named Rosie. ... I'll just leave it at that.

Looking forward to that stock sense rosie. A little more complicated to do myself then initially thought.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It's in the classic updater. I meant to pm you :) Stock Sense Rosie.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 04:49 AM |#99  
cmonsterf50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

It's in the classic updater. I meant to pm you :) Stock Sense Rosie.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Oh ho ... really? Now I've just got to get the updater to work then. I'm working on a project for MikG ... so I'll jump back over to Classic shortly (sound familiar ... haha)
4th January 2012, 05:36 AM |#100  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,831
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonsterf50

Oh ho ... really? Now I've just got to get the updater to work then. I'm working on a project for MikG ... so I'll jump back over to Classic shortly (sound familiar ... haha)

Haha. Here is direct link just in case :)

http://classictomatoe.net/android/cl...005-signed.zip

:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes