Post Reply

[Theme] The Supreme Classic/Supreme Cream Sandwich Theme [v0.1.0] - 07.03.2012

4th January 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #101  
cmonsterf50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 285
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

Haha. Here is direct link just in case :)

http://classictomatoe.net/android/cl...005-signed.zip

:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. I got it working. However the script wouldn't flash from the updater. I had to flash it manually

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #102  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,807
 
6,255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonsterf50

Thanks bud. I got it working. However the script wouldn't flash from the updater. I had to flash it manually

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the recoveries are at fault. It was either going to be capable with cwm and twrp or just Amon ra alone. I went with the cwm and trwp route. It has to do with how the recoveries mount the files. The next release will be Amon ra capable. It is what I use as should everyone :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #103  
Guitarified's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adrian, MI
Thanks Meter: 136
 
490 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Someone in the EVO Classic forum asked about getting the Sprint Lovers icons for the ROM. Would it be a pain for someone to whip those up for Supreme? They would look great with the Speedometer battery icon (thanks again dre!) and the eventual ICS theme. Thanks to Tommy and dre, my EVO is THIS CLOSE to having my dream setup.
4th January 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #104  
cmonsterf50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 285
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

Unfortunately the recoveries are at fault. It was either going to be capable with cwm and twrp or just Amon ra alone. I went with the cwm and trwp route. It has to do with how the recoveries mount the files. The next release will be Amon ra capable. It is what I use as should everyone :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well that being the case, I wonder if it will work with amon 3.x, as its supposed to support cwm.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #105  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,807
 
6,255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonsterf50

Well that being the case, I wonder if it will work with amon 3.x, as its supposed to support cwm.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Good point. I don't know! I use 2.3.3 :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
6th January 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #106  
Guitarified's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adrian, MI
Thanks Meter: 136
 
490 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
So quiet...
6th January 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #107  
Royalfox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarified

So quiet...

Waiting on ICS theme :3

Sent from my PC36100
6th January 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #108  
Guitarified's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adrian, MI
Thanks Meter: 136
 
490 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox

Waiting on ICS theme :3

Sent from my PC36100

Same here! Also hoping to see some Sprint Lovers icons...anyone?
7th January 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #109  
Goobertime's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lehi, UT
Thanks Meter: 62
 
273 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox

Waiting on ICS theme :3

Sent from my PC36100

I'm so impatiently waiting for this, my whole setup is ics, can't wait to make it look complete :P
Sent from my Classic EVO
8th January 2012, 07:48 AM   |  #110  
Royalfox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by goobertime

i'm so impatiently waiting for this, my whole setup is ics, can't wait to make it look complete
sent from my classic evo

+1

pc36100

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes