Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Clear tpu case

Tip us?
 
claud_face
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 508
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Clear tpu case

I quickly looked on eBay and searched a bit but I rather someone who has a clear tpu case chime in.

Where did you get it?

How's the fitment?

Pics if possible?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
 
zPacKRat
Old
#2  
zPacKRat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 261
Posts: 778
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud_face View Post
I quickly looked on eBay and searched a bit but I rather someone who has a clear tpu case chime in.

Where did you get it?

How's the fitment?

Pics if possible?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
There are several threads on this topic already WITH PICS! you would be wise to spend a few of your precious minutes looking for the information which you seek rather than asking others to waste theirs.
 
claud_face
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 508
Join Date: Apr 2010
Lol first time I had a busy day and tried asking nicely.

...and harrasment was immediate

Sorry. Now ill know never to bother.

Please close .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPacKRat View Post
There are several threads on this topic already WITH PICS! you would be wise to spend a few of your precious minutes looking for the information which you seek rather than asking others to waste theirs.


Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App
 
zPacKRat
Old
(Last edited by zPacKRat; 7th December 2011 at 06:48 AM.)
#4  
zPacKRat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 261
Posts: 778
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud_face View Post
Lol first time I had a busy day and tried asking nicely.

...and harrasment was immediate

Sorry. Now ill know never to bother.

Please close .


Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App
Not trying to harass you, however it is expected that people use the search function before opening redundant threads. So you my friend should respect the rules and of XDA., and do it nicely.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App
Don't be lazy, use the search button.
 
tedya
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 71
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by zPacKRat View Post
There are several threads on this topic already WITH PICS! you would be wise to spend a few of your precious minutes looking for the information which you seek rather than asking others to waste theirs.
OMG.
I read the OP's thread and he never asked anyone to waste their time. If someone replies it is because they want to.

BTW, XDA should also have a rule that says you can't post a reminder to use the "Search" function.
Tedy...
 
getrdy
Old
(Last edited by getrdy; 7th December 2011 at 07:06 PM.)
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 189
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norfolk
I can find* a single thread about clear tpu cases. Im really interested in a clear case so please let me know if you find anything.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA App
 
stevedebi
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 242
Posts: 3,304
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud_face View Post
I quickly looked on eBay and searched a bit but I rather someone who has a clear tpu case chime in.

Where did you get it?

How's the fitment?

Pics if possible?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
I have the smoke one, it fits great. Clear should be the same.
Phone: HTC One M8 T-Mobile, Stock ROM KitKat
Tablets: Lenovo IdeaPad A2019 9" Tablet / ICS | Dell Venue 7" Tablet / JB
Laptop: Toshiba Satellite T925u / Windows 8.1
Former Phones: Ericsson T-28, Ericsson R600 World, T-Mobile Windows Phone, HP 6310, Sony-Ericsson M600, HTC Pharos, Asus P527, HTC Tilt2, HTC HD2, HTC Amaze, HTC M7
 
zPacKRat
Old
(Last edited by zPacKRat; 8th December 2011 at 01:27 AM.)
#8  
zPacKRat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 261
Posts: 778
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedya View Post
OMG.
I read the OP's thread and he never asked anyone to waste their time. If someone replies it is because they want to.

BTW, XDA should also have a rule that says you can't post a reminder to use the "Search" function.
OMG.
Look it's just a matter of respecting the rules of XDA http://youtu.be/JmvCpR45LKA
I personally find it annoying when forums become muddied with the same information over an over that's all. I was not trying to be rude and if my post came off that way well then grow a little thicker skin.

And to state that you can't post a reminder to use the search function is pure stupidity, if this was never done the noobs would ruin this site.
Don't be lazy, use the search button.
 
claud_face
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 508
Join Date: Apr 2010
Kinda was hoping this would be closed by now so we didn't have to hear from you anymore

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App
 
zPacKRat
Old
#10  
zPacKRat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 261
Posts: 778
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
From the looks of things you are a chronic spammer. What with 3 or 4 posts trying to sell you sensation and all. I guess I wouldn't expect anything different here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud_face View Post
Kinda was hoping this would be closed by now so we didn't have to hear from you anymore

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App


Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App
Don't be lazy, use the search button.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more

XDA Forums Added for the First Batch of Android One Devices!

Just yesterday, we talked about the highly anticipated launch of the first batch … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV

Some applications ask for the world … more

Use Facebook Pictures as a LWP with Facebook View

One of the best things that Android has always offeredits users is the ability to tailor … more