Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

S5570ddkq7

OP lokeshtak

7th December 2011, 12:20 PM   |  #1  
lokeshtak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Anybody plz provide link for that
Its indian 2.3 update..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App
7th December 2011, 05:04 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 186
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Check here...
http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?p...70&r=1#regiona
http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?p...70&r=2#regiona
7th December 2011, 05:42 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 720
 
1,117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
I asked admin of sampro.pl to upload it. The admin is uploading it within 2 hours.
Check this link after 2 hours.

http://sampro.pl/firmware/android/samsung-s5570/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemicalrage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2011, 05:52 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Plock
Thanks Meter: 1,704
 
556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalrage

I asked admin of sampro.pl to upload it. The admin is uploading it within 2 hours.
Check this link after 2 hours.

http://sampro.pl/firmware/android/samsung-s5570/


S5570DDKQ7:

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.DDKQ7
ro.build.version.incremental=DDKQ7
ro.build.version.sdk=10
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
ro.build.date=Wed Nov 16 21:29:22 KST 2011
ro.build.date.utc=1321446562
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=root
ro.build.host=DELL127
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.model=GT-S5570
ro.product.name=GT-S5570
ro.product.device=GT-S5570
ro.product.board=GT-S5570
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=GT-S5570
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=GB
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=msm7k
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=GT-S5570-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD DDKQ7 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5570/GT-S5570:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/DDKQ7:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.hidden_ver=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.changelist=727859
ro.build.buildtag=
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/136955738/5aa9...DDKQ7.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
The Following User Says Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2011, 10:00 AM   |  #5  
lokeshtak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Thenx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App
8th December 2011, 02:37 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 186
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przekret

S5570DDKQ7:

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.DDKQ7
ro.build.version.incremental=DDKQ7
ro.build.version.sdk=10
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
ro.build.date=Wed Nov 16 21:29:22 KST 2011
ro.build.date.utc=1321446562
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=root
ro.build.host=DELL127
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.model=GT-S5570
ro.product.name=GT-S5570
ro.product.device=GT-S5570
ro.product.board=GT-S5570
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=GT-S5570
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=GB
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=msm7k
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=GT-S5570-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD DDKQ7 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5570/GT-S5570:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/DDKQ7:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.hidden_ver=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.changelist=727859
ro.build.buildtag=
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/136955738/5aa9...DDKQ7.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

So there is 2.3.6 version for India without having 2.3.4/5 ?
8th December 2011, 03:52 PM   |  #7  
djegoistic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 9
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przekret

S5570DDKQ7:

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.DDKQ7
ro.build.version.incremental=DDKQ7
ro.build.version.sdk=10
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
ro.build.date=Wed Nov 16 21:29:22 KST 2011
ro.build.date.utc=1321446562
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=root
ro.build.host=DELL127
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.model=GT-S5570
ro.product.name=GT-S5570
ro.product.device=GT-S5570
ro.product.board=GT-S5570
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=GT-S5570
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=GB
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=msm7k
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=GT-S5570-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD DDKQ7 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5570/GT-S5570:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/DDKQ7:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.hidden_ver=S5570DDKQ7
ro.build.changelist=727859
ro.build.buildtag=
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/136955738/5aa9...DDKQ7.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

can u write the instruction or tell me just.................is this a single pack combined file or a part of files that we select in odin,,,,,,,,,,,..........
8th December 2011, 06:40 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 186
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?p...70&r=2#regiona
Quote:
Originally Posted by djegoistic

can u write the instruction or tell me just.................is this a single pack combined file or a part of files that we select in odin,,,,,,,,,,,..........


It's a one package flashing...
It contains .md5 file
Last edited by Hari23; 8th December 2011 at 07:04 PM.
9th December 2011, 04:09 AM   |  #9  
yagya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chitwan
Thanks Meter: 476
 
834 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Here is how you can flash this rom successfully in your Galaxy Pop... Full details adn tutorial http://yagyagaire.blogspot.com/2011/...xy-pop-to.html

Also, you may want to view the screenshots of GB 2.3.6 for Indian Galaxy Pop: Follow this link http://yagyagaire.blogspot.com/2011/...236-on-my.html



All the best and Happy Flashing
9th December 2011, 02:11 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 186
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Mediafire link
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6jq1yturuty9v6
http://www.multiupload.com/Z0LJCG95P7

Successfully flashed and doing a factory reset is a must ?

I don't want to setup my phone again
Last edited by Hari23; 9th December 2011 at 03:11 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes