FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

Thanks Meter: 3,150
 
By kushdeck, Recognized Developer on 7th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th March 2012, 06:27 PM |#3401  
88exp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 273
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex360

mms sending and receiving works for drews ics
confirmed

Does drew have HWA and camcorder working

Sent from my Miui v4 2.3.23 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
 
 
29th March 2012, 06:57 PM |#3402  
IAmAN00bie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88

Does drew have HWA and camcorder working

Sent from my Miui v4 2.3.23 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Yes it does. Both Deck's and Drew's builds share many of the same tweaks and both use the same kernel I believe.
29th March 2012, 07:59 PM |#3403  
roxicodine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAN00bie

Yes it does. Both Deck's and Drew's builds share many of the same tweaks and both use the same kernel I believe.

Can you link me to Drews?

Also, I have a small problem with the dropdown to show whats currently running and shows the settings on top.

Say I just got a text message and I have pandora opened, Well sometimes the text messages background will be brighter in color than the UI. Is this supposed to be or is it just a bug?

I can't get a picture of it.
Last edited by roxicodine; 29th March 2012 at 08:17 PM.
29th March 2012, 08:30 PM |#3404  
savoca's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,454
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine

Can you link me to Drews?

Also, I have a small problem with the dropdown to show whats currently running and shows the settings on top.

Say I just got a text message and I have pandora opened, Well sometimes the text messages background will be brighter in color than the UI. Is this supposed to be or is it just a bug?

I can't get a picture of it.

Drew's 2.2.0 Alpha, ICS 4.0.4.

http://t.co/gkXJkhbA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 08:59 PM |#3405  
NUGZZ420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag OREGON
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine

Can you link me to Drews?

Also, I have a small problem with the dropdown to show whats currently running and shows the settings on top.

Say I just got a text message and I have pandora opened, Well sometimes the text messages background will be brighter in color than the UI. Is this supposed to be or is it just a bug?

I can't get a picture of it.


Twitter @preludedrew
29th March 2012, 09:09 PM |#3406  
ladle3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

Twitter only, going to zwiki shortly. No xda, he officially closed his account.

ropodope

If life hands you melons you are probably dylsexic.

Why, out of curiosity?

Sent from my Phone using Technology.
29th March 2012, 09:48 PM |#3407  
roxicodine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
How come its shows a selection for ADW when I don't even have it?



EDIT: also, when i try to change lockscreen wallpaper from system, i get a FC on system.
Last edited by roxicodine; 29th March 2012 at 11:04 PM.
29th March 2012, 10:25 PM |#3408  
scottspa74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,094
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine

How come its shows a selection for ADW when I don't even have it?



EDIT: also, when i try to change lockscreen wallpaper from system, i get a FC on system.

I can't seem to view the screenshot in either xda app or browser, but if you're talking about when selecting an icon or editing, Nova launcher supports adw icon packs, ...if that's what you're referring to. I can't tell cuz I can't see SS, sorry.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
29th March 2012, 11:05 PM |#3409  
roxicodine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

I can't seem to view the screenshot in either xda app or browser, but if you're talking about when selecting an icon or editing, Nova launcher supports adw icon packs, ...if that's what you're referring to. I can't tell cuz I can't see SS, sorry.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

oh okay, and i fixed the SS. I think...
30th March 2012, 12:43 AM |#3410  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Question
Noob question - Do either on of these roms (decks or drews) have a phone app that searches contacts as you type? I noticed CM7 does not do that, you have to use an external contacts app to search. Thanks guys - super stoked about the progress made here!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
betch, bodacious ta ta's, clean ics, lead we will follow, lets get some shoes
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes