[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

OP kushdeck

15th April 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #4021  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
I am rocking a fresh flash of pb22 with mason sbc and it is silky smooth. Went to AOKP when I heard they got HWA finally and ran that for one day... decks seems to run much better on my phone. Got a few force restarts on AOKP and bailed.
Back on decks now and everything is running great. No force closes, no force restart. GPS locks and stays locked now. Camera is pretty stable, no video, no ffc, and no pan.
Loving this ROM! Thanks deck!
15th April 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #4022  
Flag phoenix, arizona
Thanks Meter: 1,360

2,797 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly812

I am rocking a fresh flash of pb22 with mason sbc and it is silky smooth. Went to AOKP when I heard they got HWA finally and ran that for one day... decks seems to run much better on my phone. Got a few force restarts on AOKP and bailed.
Back on decks now and everything is running great. No force closes, no force restart. GPS locks and stays locked now. Camera is pretty stable, no video, no ffc, and no pan.
Loving this ROM! Thanks deck!

Exact case for me.. aokp was working good up until the last release and I am on pb21 kuz 22 just gave me probs

>*< sent from the rom whores evo >*<
15th April 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #4023  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,387

1,703 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HearMeWhisper

What percent is that on?

Sent from my Eco 4G with Dec K's ICS using the xda premium app

Not sure on the percentage. I will say this... I finally got the low battery notice (15%) about 3 to 4 hours after that pic was taken. And I was moderately using the xda app, twitter and Facebook from that point til charging.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium
15th April 2012, 09:18 PM   |  #4024  
Flag North Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23

312 posts
More
I don't know if this is for other users, But for me recently the ROM seems to be getting slower. I'm not a person to have 100's of apps, I don't play games, I have typical setup Facebook ect ect. But i went from the pb 9-10 then from where I am now pb 22. It just seems to get slower. I am using Mason sbc fso. Suggestions? Should I repartition my sd-card and start fresh and try a new Kernel?
15th April 2012, 09:24 PM   |  #4025  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,387

1,703 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine

I don't know if this is for other users, But for me recently the ROM seems to be getting slower. I'm not a person to have 100's of apps, I don't play games, I have typical setup Facebook ect ect. But i went from the pb 9-10 then from where I am now pb 22. It just seems to get slower. I am using Mason sbc fso. Suggestions? Should I repartition my sd-card and start fresh and try a new Kernel?

Have you tried restarting your phone? Usually a simple normal reboot will have it running great again. Typically, it is recommended that you reboot every few days or so.
15th April 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #4026  
Flag North Las Vegas

312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

Have you tried restarting your phone? Usually a simple normal reboot will have it running great again. Typically, it is recommended that you reboot every few days or so.

Yeah. I reboot my phone every 2 days typically. No differences.
15th April 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #4027  
Thanks Meter: 7

74 posts
how to I flash this particular ROM? i see no instructions...
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyKusanagi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #4028  
Flag North Las Vegas

312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyKusanagi

how to I flash this particular ROM? i see no instructions...

Download, Go into Recovery (Power+Vol Button Down), Choose the zip, Flash, Enjoy.

You need to have your phone rooted btw.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roxicodine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #4029  
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 433

1,652 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine

Download, Go into Recovery (Power+Vol Button Down), Choose the zip, Flash, Enjoy.

You need to have your phone rooted btw.

You need to do a full wipe as well. Everything but your sd card

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzouBrent For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #4030  
Thanks Meter: 94

594 posts
So who else would like to see an option to see battery percentage on the notification shade below the power widgets, like next to the date/settings/recent apps buttons? This would be a convenient place so that I don't have to see the number all the time, but it's immediately available by pulling that down. I'm surprised the CM9 folk or deck haven't put something like this in already.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
betch, bodacious ta ta's, clean ics, lead we will follow, lets get some shoes
Previous Thread Next Thread