Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

Tip us?

grizzly812
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I am rocking a fresh flash of pb22 with mason sbc and it is silky smooth. Went to AOKP when I heard they got HWA finally and ran that for one day... decks seems to run much better on my phone. Got a few force restarts on AOKP and bailed.
Back on decks now and everything is running great. No force closes, no force restart. GPS locks and stays locked now. Camera is pretty stable, no video, no ffc, and no pan.
Loving this ROM! Thanks deck!

tomzefi
Old
Thanks Meter 1176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly812 View Post
I am rocking a fresh flash of pb22 with mason sbc and it is silky smooth. Went to AOKP when I heard they got HWA finally and ran that for one day... decks seems to run much better on my phone. Got a few force restarts on AOKP and bailed.
Back on decks now and everything is running great. No force closes, no force restart. GPS locks and stays locked now. Camera is pretty stable, no video, no ffc, and no pan.
Loving this ROM! Thanks deck!
Exact case for me.. aokp was working good up until the last release and I am on pb21 kuz 22 just gave me probs

>*< sent from the rom whores evo >*<

the.emilio
Old
Thanks Meter 1335
Quote:
Originally Posted by HearMeWhisper View Post
What percent is that on?

Sent from my Eco 4G with Dec K's ICS using the xda premium app
Not sure on the percentage. I will say this... I finally got the low battery notice (15%) about 3 to 4 hours after that pic was taken. And I was moderately using the xda app, twitter and Facebook from that point til charging.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium
Nexus 5 AOSP Rom - The.Emilio Unchained - http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...ained-t2774999
Sprint HTC One - Radios (flashable in recovery) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=1

roxicodine
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I don't know if this is for other users, But for me recently the ROM seems to be getting slower. I'm not a person to have 100's of apps, I don't play games, I have typical setup Facebook ect ect. But i went from the pb 9-10 then from where I am now pb 22. It just seems to get slower. I am using Mason sbc fso. Suggestions? Should I repartition my sd-card and start fresh and try a new Kernel?

the.emilio
Old
Thanks Meter 1335
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine View Post
I don't know if this is for other users, But for me recently the ROM seems to be getting slower. I'm not a person to have 100's of apps, I don't play games, I have typical setup Facebook ect ect. But i went from the pb 9-10 then from where I am now pb 22. It just seems to get slower. I am using Mason sbc fso. Suggestions? Should I repartition my sd-card and start fresh and try a new Kernel?
Have you tried restarting your phone? Usually a simple normal reboot will have it running great again. Typically, it is recommended that you reboot every few days or so.

roxicodine
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio View Post
Have you tried restarting your phone? Usually a simple normal reboot will have it running great again. Typically, it is recommended that you reboot every few days or so.
Yeah. I reboot my phone every 2 days typically. No differences.

KennyKusanagi
Old
Thanks Meter 7
how to I flash this particular ROM? i see no instructions...
Sign the Petition for all MOTO phones to have Unlocked Bootloaders!

http://www.change.org/petitions/moto...bootloaders-2#
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyKusanagi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roxicodine
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyKusanagi View Post
how to I flash this particular ROM? i see no instructions...
Download, Go into Recovery (Power+Vol Button Down), Choose the zip, Flash, Enjoy.

You need to have your phone rooted btw.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roxicodine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MizzouBrent
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxicodine View Post
Download, Go into Recovery (Power+Vol Button Down), Choose the zip, Flash, Enjoy.

You need to have your phone rooted btw.
You need to do a full wipe as well. Everything but your sd card

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2
Device: LG G2 - Sprint (LS-980)
Roms of choice: Mahdi, Slim, Nameless
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzouBrent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xdp
Old
Thanks Meter 94
So who else would like to see an option to see battery percentage on the notification shade below the power widgets, like next to the date/settings/recent apps buttons? This would be a convenient place so that I don't have to see the number all the time, but it's immediately available by pulling that down. I'm surprised the CM9 folk or deck haven't put something like this in already.

Tags
betch, bodacious ta ta's, clean ics, lead we will follow, lets get some shoes