XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(APP) Wireless Tether Themed

Tip us?

Dboy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default (APP) Wireless Tether Themed

Here is a themed version of Wireless Tether for anyone who uses it or wants to use it. The app is a free app so I didn't think it would be a problem to post it here for everyone to grab if they want it.

For those that don't know wireless tether is the best (In my opinion) for getting unlimited wife tethering from your phone to your computers either over wifi or bluetooth. YOU MUST HAVE ROOT for this app to work. I changed nothing to the functionality of the app, only to the apperance and have successfully tested on my Photon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1323272133809.jpg
Views:	1062
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	808515   Click image for larger version

Name:	1323272153484.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	808516  
Attached Files
File Type: apk android.tether_26-signed.apk - [Click for QR Code] (480.2 KB, 3280 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dboy352 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madeSICC
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Wife tethering huh..... not a big fan of sharing my wife.

Just kidding man. Looks good

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to madeSICC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Admiralj21
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Great job man! It looks really good! I am going to definitely download this.

Dboy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Thanks guys. I know it isn't anything fancy but I got tired of looking at the same screen when I use it. I think my next project will be a themed phone and maybe dialer, maybe the green lantern or spiderman

Admiralj21
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy352 View Post
Thanks guys. I know it isn't anything fancy but I got tired of looking at the same screen when I use it. I think my next project will be a themed phone and maybe dialer, maybe the green lantern or spiderman

Good deal man that sounds cool. Yeah I got tired of looking at the same one too, just never did anything about it lol. If you need any help on how to theme a dialer, let me know, i've been rolling out a lot of 'em I need some rest haha.

jfdebo779
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Wow. Very impressed.

oski252
Old
Thanks Meter 6
thanks, downloading now...........
Hardware Version: 003
Android Version: 2.3.3
HTC SENSE Version: 3.0
Baseband Version: 2.15.00.05.02
Kernel:Golden Monkey 1.1
ROM: King Shooter v2.0
PRI Version: 2.15_003
PRL Version: 60681

Omar Perkins - Google+

ulebsorry
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default teether app

Does it work we have rooted droid x and gingerbread ? I had gingerbread at 1 time and none of the tethering app work reliably. I had to go back to froyo on my droid x and root to get a wireless tether to work properly. I sure would like to go back to gingerbread.

Dboy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulebsorry View Post
Does it work we have rooted droid x and gingerbread ? I had gingerbread at 1 time and none of the tethering app work reliably. I had to go back to froyo on my droid x and root to get a wireless tether to work properly. I sure would like to go back to gingerbread.
I've used it on multiple sprint android phones with 2.3 and had no problems. Its with a shot.

ulebsorry
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy352 View Post
I've used it on multiple sprint android phones with 2.3 and had no problems. Its with a shot.

I am on verizon And used wireless tether before. It would work, it would that work. I kept getting re directed to verizon data plan pay now page.