Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tango compatibility with ChaCha

Tip us?

icyrainz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Tango compatibility with ChaCha

I'm planning to buy the ChaCha for my gf. And I want to use the chacha for whatsapp and skype. But I have read that the ChaCha does not support video calling for Skype. Tango is a great alternative for this, but anyone confirmed that Tango video calling works on ChaCha ??
Thanks !!!

rustynail1985
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i use tango with my gf and its working like charm and u can use it from pc to phone or other way around and the quality in video and voice are great ,, u should try qik too
The Following User Says Thank You to rustynail1985 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icyrainz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
My gf really likes the keyboard style of BB but I insist on using Android. So after finding out ChaCha, it instantly suggests this to her.

Also, I am using HD7 and Skype still does not show up on WP7 yet, so Tango is the best solution at the moment.

THanks !!!!

rustynail1985
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Nice move to buy android its really helpfull if u have gf

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda premium

tlee422
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Tango

Yes Tango does work really really well!

tafo
Old
Thanks Meter 8
hi all
hows tango is running well on chacha? i installed tango, video and sounds are working however the video is upside down, i tried the codes that are provided by tango in order to rotate the screen, unfortunately it failed do anyone experience that?
thank u and regards
Previous Phones: Imate Pocket pc,Imate jam, Imate K jam, Imate Ultimate 6150, sony ericsson w850, sony ericcson w910, sony ericsson xperia, HTC diamond, HTC HD, HTC HD2 !!!,blackberrybold 9700,(worst times of my life) htc chacha(disappointing instead it has a great keyboard),HTC EVO 3D
Current Phone:HTC ONE xXx

Curent Rom:
Trying various Roms..flasholic
Recovery:CWM Recovery
Kernal: Stock

rustynail1985
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tafo View Post
hi all
hows tango is running well on chacha? i installed tango, video and sounds are working however the video is upside down, i tried the codes that are provided by tango in order to rotate the screen, unfortunately it failed do anyone experience that?
thank u and regards
U cant do anything about it because the screen is small :S

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda premium

tlee422
Old
(Last edited by tlee422; 23rd February 2012 at 03:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
"hi all
thank u and regards"

Hi Try the link below for detailed instructions regarding rotating your video. Other users have reported this method successful for them.

http://support.tango.me/entries/2069...-what-can-i-do
Thomas/Batman | TangoMe, Inc.
http://support.tango.me
Free video calls from your mobile and PC!