498 posts
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksmi09

Didn't do anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

With this theme, go into settings, lockscreen settings, general and change window animations and windows transistions both to normal. Then back out. Go back into settings and change them both to fast. Voila! CRT animation works. Even if locked in landscape and unlocked in portrait.

Now, my question is, how can i use the regular unlock screen (slide left to right) in addition to the pattern lockscreen. I know it was possible on my other phone using cm7...
9th January 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #422  
Thanks Meter: 20

125 posts
Quote:

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well
Last edited by kasper19; 9th January 2012 at 04:07 AM.
9th January 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #423  
Thanks Meter: 81

323 posts
I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

9th January 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #424  
Thanks Meter: 314

976 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper19

qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well

what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

9th January 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #425  
Thanks Meter: 20

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaggsrx8

what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.
9th January 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #426  
Thanks Meter: 314

976 posts
Quote:

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.

He'll fix it quick banks don't mess around.

9th January 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #427  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,774

15,543 posts
Donate to Me
I would really love a mix of the 2 versions ...extended toggles (press and hold data toggle to enable 4g), and no CRT

9th January 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #428  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,774

15,543 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

I would really love a mix of the 2 versions ...extended toggles (press and hold data toggle to enable 4g), and no CRT. Oh, fwiw, the EL26 scrolling toggles w/4g toggle and no CRT is perfection!

9th January 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #429  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 9,812

2,683 posts
More
Quote:

hmm...never had that happen.... ill look into it
9th January 2012, 08:12 AM   |  #430  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 9,812

2,683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanVissepo

I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

dont know how to do that lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread