FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

---------------------

2,766 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,365
 
By BaNkS, Recognized Contributor on 7th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th January 2012, 05:31 PM |#421  
basketthis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksmi09

Didn't do anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

With this theme, go into settings, lockscreen settings, general and change window animations and windows transistions both to normal. Then back out. Go back into settings and change them both to fast. Voila! CRT animation works. Even if locked in landscape and unlocked in portrait.

Now, my question is, how can i use the regular unlock screen (slide left to right) in addition to the pattern lockscreen. I know it was possible on my other phone using cm7...
 
 
9th January 2012, 02:50 AM |#422  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well
Last edited by kasper19; 9th January 2012 at 04:07 AM.
9th January 2012, 04:00 AM |#423  
SpartanVissepo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
9th January 2012, 04:38 AM |#424  
cjwaggsrx8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 381
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper19

qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well

what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
9th January 2012, 04:59 AM |#425  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaggsrx8

what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.
9th January 2012, 05:15 AM |#426  
cjwaggsrx8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 381
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper19

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.

He'll fix it quick banks don't mess around.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
9th January 2012, 06:15 AM |#427  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
I would really love a mix of the 2 versions ...extended toggles (press and hold data toggle to enable 4g), and no CRT

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
9th January 2012, 06:18 AM |#428  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

I would really love a mix of the 2 versions ...extended toggles (press and hold data toggle to enable 4g), and no CRT. Oh, fwiw, the EL26 scrolling toggles w/4g toggle and no CRT is perfection!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk



Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
9th January 2012, 08:11 AM |#429  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,365
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper19

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.

hmm...never had that happen.... ill look into it
9th January 2012, 08:12 AM |#430  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,365
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanVissepo

I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

dont know how to do that lol
9th January 2012, 08:29 AM |#431  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,365
 
Donate to Me
More
For people having problems please follow instructions in the op
The Following User Says Thank You to BaNkS For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes