Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 39,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

---------------------

Tip us?

BaNkS
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8873
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao2307 View Post
Appreciate the info...but i have a rooted EL29 Stock... and i did not want to flash a new ROM... i think i might have to revert back and not use this great theme!!!

I have tried installing both file and add on.. and still same FC issue. now i ight try another theme see if the Taskbar comes back and then reload this one!!!!

Thanks
sorry to hear that.. I tried it many times and it works everytime...fresh install everytime....I used calks rom to test this out....

odub303
Old
Thanks Meter 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao2307 View Post
Appreciate the info...but i have a rooted EL29 Stock... and i did not want to flash a new ROM... i think i might have to revert back and not use this great theme!!!

I have tried installing both file and add on.. and still same FC issue. now i ight try another theme see if the Taskbar comes back and then reload this one!!!!

Thanks
Are you de-odexed?

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5762

DONATE TO ME
Bump...how could this theme be this low? I am surprised more people on Calkulin's ROM haven't flashed this....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

chrisingrassia
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
Bump...how could this theme be this low? I am surprised more people on Calkulin's ROM haven't flashed this....

I agree. It's killer!! I just installed it tonight after being on UnNamed since December and theming all my stuff balck and white anyway. The theme kicks total ass.

I have a little bomb icon in my status bar with two X's on his face....anyone know what that is? I had never seen that until I installed this theme...

BaNkS
Old
Thanks Meter 8873
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisingrassia View Post
I agree. It's killer!! I just installed it tonight after being on UnNamed since December and theming all my stuff balck and white anyway. The theme kicks total ass.

I have a little bomb icon in my status bar with two X's on his face....anyone know what that is? I had never seen that until I installed this theme...
That's the kaws bomberman icon for a modded version of the weather notifications app

odub303
Old
Thanks Meter 453
Any chance you are considering putting out a version for Blazer 3.9? I miss my black and white .

chrisingrassia
Old
(Last edited by chrisingrassia; 13th February 2012 at 05:03 PM.) Reason: added question
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksmi09 View Post
That's the kaws bomberman icon for a modded version of the weather notifications app

Ah! Got it. I didn't realize it was an actual app installed in the theme and set to run unless I disabled it. One more thing: I notice that when I get a new Gmail notification, it's bright red and white in the status bar.....is this a Calk icon or the theme icon? Something tells me Calk's notification is coming through in this area.....

Seriously tho Banks, this theme is awesome.

slick4mitch
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Do not discontinue this one, please. Really good theme, thanks!

BaNkS
Old
Thanks Meter 8873
I won't :)

jackka
Old
(Last edited by jackka; 15th February 2012 at 09:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisingrassia View Post
Ah! Got it. I didn't realize it was an actual app installed in the theme and set to run unless I disabled it. One more thing: I notice that when I get a new Gmail notification, it's bright red and white in the status bar.....is this a Calk icon or the theme icon? Something tells me Calk's notification is coming through in this area.....

Seriously tho Banks, this theme is awesome.
seems like the gmail notification is not themed. I have the colored one as well.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Has anyone been able to use this theme with any other ROM than Calkulin's E4GT ROM ? I know it doesnt work with stock EL29, but I haven't tried flashing it on Blazer, Tnz Blend, etc.

I love this theme so much that I never try any other ROM/theme for more than a day. lol

It'd be great to know if I can have this theme while trying out some other ROMs.